Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ballczar - Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin

Blog Entries

Default Ballczar - Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin

Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin have all just been permanently banned by me. These 3 are the same person. Their crime is making up a thread that a punter known as Ballczar had comitted suicide yesterday. This sick bad taste thread has just been removed by me. Disgraceful carry on

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin have all just been permanently banned by me. These 3 are the same person. Their crime is making up a thread that a punter known as Ballczar had comitted suicide yesterday. This sick bad taste thread has just been removed by me. Disgraceful carry on

Looks like stewie was spot on then

STEWIE for MOD

nbt

Reviews

What a cunt.

I agree - Stewie for Mod. He saw it a mile off.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post

STEWIE for MOD

nbt
    He might have been right that Mad Dog was lying, but he still needed to get off his high horse

Reviews

He might have been right that Mad Dog was lying,

As long as i know stewie , i have never know him to be wrong ,.......Can the community ***** say that

BUt i see your point , u need yes men ........................lol

nbt

Blog Entries

Default Yes........

As long as i know stewie , i have never know him to be wrong ,.......Can the community ***** say that

BUt i see your point , u need yes men ........................lol

nbt
    I thought I may have been wrong once...............but it turned out to be a mistake...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I thought I may have been wrong once...............but it turned out to be a mistake...........

ure the exception to the rule

nbt

Reviews

QUOTE=Patricia;131901]Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin have all just been permanently banned by me. These 3 are the same person. Their crime is making up a thread that a punter known as Ballczar had comitted suicide yesterday. This sick bad taste thread has just been removed by me. Disgraceful carry on [/QUOTE]

STEWIE for MOD

nbt
    Just logged on a little while ago and saw this
    As I stated earlier on in the deleted thread this has to be far and away the sickest most tasteless thread I have seen on this or any other site.If this user thought he was being funny then I have only one thing to say to him.

You are a fucking moron.!!!!!!!!
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Imagine if stewie was a mod ........................the delete thread button in the private ***** forum would be on overtime ...

nbt

Reviews

He might have been right that Mad Dog was lying, but he still needed to get off his high horse
    As i said I was not on a high horse I can just spot a pile of shite a mile off, I also spotted Richard Kimble and Sean Gavin.

And before I hop out of the saddle if I hadn't have said it was bull then chances are you would not have IP checked them and the thread would have continued with people being fooled into offering condolences to a troll.

BTW my own personal opinion is that he was setting himself up to increase the harrasment on this girl on this site by killing himself off and then she could say oh this is ballczar he has been harrasing me for months.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast