Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Your erotic trip in Moscow.

  1. #1

    Thumbs up Your erotic trip in Moscow.

    As you wish, gentlemen, I am respectful, discreet, passionate, feminine and elegant. My sense of style is versatile and adaptable to any mood and occasion. Whether it is a romantic dinner or a black tie function, a night out on the town or just some quiet time indoors: I am your ultimate companion! I am a petite and affectionate
    Lady who is available to spend wonderful moments with you. I am sensual, sexual and so affectionate that no one can ever forget my touch or my sighing. If you share a love of life's successes and the very best it has to offer, you are in the right place! Why not to contact me now to find out more about me?
    Moscow Escorts, Escorts Moscow Russia, Russian Escorts, Moscow Hotel Escorts, Moscow Escort Girls,
    Female Escorts Moscow

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_Moscow View Post
    As you wish, gentlemen, I am respectful, discreet, passionate, feminine and elegant. My sense of style is versatile and adaptable to any mood and occasion. Whether it is a romantic dinner or a black tie function, a night out on the town or just some quiet time indoors: I am your ultimate companion! I am a petite and affectionate
    Lady who is available to spend wonderful moments with you. I am sensual, sexual and so affectionate that no one can ever forget my touch or my sighing. If you share a love of life's successes and the very best it has to offer, you are in the right place! Why not to contact me now to find out more about me?
    OK if I get a flight to Moscow tonight what time are you free at?
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question

    westcorklad, wait for me, i'll go with you, did you book the flights yet!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4

    Thumbs up Any time!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    OK if I get a flight to Moscow tonight what time are you free at?
    Not sleep,Waiting you!
    Moscow Escorts, Escorts Moscow Russia, Russian Escorts, Moscow Hotel Escorts, Moscow Escort Girls,
    Female Escorts Moscow

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_Moscow View Post
    Not sleep,Waiting you!
    OK he who dares wins and I will fly over to Moscow tonight and we will both see you in the morning.
    The Truth is out there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_Moscow View Post
    Not sleep,Waiting you!
    you still awake, cant get no answer, westcorklad and myself are out side waiting!

    dont ou just hate that you travell to see an escort and when you get there they wont answer the phone, oh well westcorklad maybe if we have time when we get back to dublin we will find some 1 else,

    thanks anyway natasha!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    you still awake, cant get no answer, westcorklad and myself are out side waiting!

    dont ou just hate that you travell to see an escort and when you get there they wont answer the phone, oh well westcorklad maybe if we have time when we get back to dublin we will find some 1 else,

    thanks anyway natasha!!!!!!!!!!!
    I could think of one or two we could make an appointment with
    The Truth is out there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I could think of one or two we could make an appointment with
    well im shattered from that flight, i'll leave it up to you my friend, a nice massage with a happy ending!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,123
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    well im shattered from that flight, i'll leave it up to you my friend, a nice massage with a happy ending!!!!!!!
    Let me make a few phone calls and I will get back to you
    The Truth is out there.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •