Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: lolo

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default lolo

    What the fuck are you at?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Who knows but he is gone now.

    Now you see the shit mods have to put up with
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Who knows but he is gone now.

    Now you see the shit mods have to put up with
    Very good, I like the pun.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Im bound to get at least one.

    Another example of people not wiping their arses before going for a punt.

    What would Anna say?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    That member could have done with a pine fresh butt plug!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    That member could have done with a pine fresh butt plug!
    You're right, it wasn't a pretty sight.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question allday!

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    Im bound to get at least one.

    Another example of people not wiping their arses before going for a punt.

    What would Anna say?
    hey doozer, dont remind anna about wipeing your arse before seeing her, she been quiet so far on this subject, if you remind her it will be like awakeing the loch ness monster!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    You're right, it wasn't a pretty sight.
    Anything butt Rover, anything butt.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    E-I has a very good security system here. It's very unlikely someone could breach it. Don't pay any heed to lolo. He doesn't know anyones ip address. For him to trace an IP back to an individual person he would need the police involved, so even if someone did discover your IP they would only know how you connect to the Internet eg vodafone, 02, eircom etc. Even if someone found out your ip it would tell them nothing about you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Over There
    Posts
    1,891
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    E-I has a very good security system here. It's very unlikely someone could breach it. Don't pay any heed to lolo. He doesn't know anyones ip address. For him to trace an IP back to an individual person he would need the police involved, so even if someone did discover your IP they would only know how you connect to the Internet eg vodafone, 02, eircom etc. Even if someone found out your ip it would tell them nothing about you.
    Do you really believe that??

    You get someones ip you can find out who they are with having to call the gardai. It's just a large database your ISP keeps so depending on the ISP hundreds of people have access to it you just need to know someone in the ISP to get that info.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •