Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scumbag

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well, that's the problem--people like this might never be well enough to co-habitate in society-studies have shown that they lack neurotransmitters Neurotransmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or that the neurotransmitters in their brains are mal-functioning to point that the only way they feel pleasure is at another person's pain-, And supposely medicine doesn't work. A whole new meaning to ANTISOCIAL.Line them up and shoot them. Evenually that will be the most effective and cost-efficient way to deal with the problem.

As I stated in my first post I normally would not be in favour of capital punishment but in the case of this bastard and considering what this poor old lady went through I think shooting would be too quick a means of execution for him.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [/B]

As I stated in my first post I normally would not be in favour of capital punishment but in the case of this bastard and considering what this poor old lady went through I think shooting would be too quick a means of execution for him.
    your right westcorklad I to normally would not be in favour of capital punishment but scumbag like him
    nice and slowly/painful as possible
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    It was a good way to go. Men often had orgasms just before they died in a hanging. Thats what I heard anyway.
    They also lose bowel and sphincter control, which isn't all that pleasant, but would probably be the last thing on the condemned's mind.

I don't know. I was reading a book about famous serial killers last night (light reading on a Friday as you do) and some of the things they did were absolutely grotesque and simply without humanity. I'm not saying all human beings possess humanity, but they SHOULD, even if it only extends to family and friends. The paradox is that executing these subhuman bastards makes us all (through the state) in some way morally complicit in murder, even if it is state-sanctioned. "An eye for an eye" is too simplistic and draconian a philosophy for the 21st century, but allowing these sickos to live in a relatively comfortable prison with their happy memories of rape, murder and dismemberment while the families of their victims are still haunted by the horrific deaths of their loved ones seems too lenient.

A whole paragraph. I swear I'm not QPH

Default concrete shoes

Thats what i'd do to fekers like this if convicted without any shadow of doubt nice big block of concrete encased round there feet lowered into a pull of water which is slowly filling up with a hose running into it probably put the convicted in around chest level to start with and watch the fear and panic on the fekers face as the water rises.

Reviews

The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Well, that's the problem--people like this might never be well enough to co-habitate in society-studies have shown that they lack neurotransmitters Neurotransmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or that the neurotransmitters in their brains are mal-functioning to point that the only way they feel pleasure is at another person's pain-, And supposely medicine doesn't work. A whole new meaning to ANTISOCIAL.Line them up and shoot them. Evenually that will be the most effective and cost-efficient way to deal with the problem.
    This is the point. This is a sick person. Something is badly wrong in his brain, either physically or psychologically and most likely through no fault of his own. If this man had cancer he would be treated in hospital but because his sickness was in the brain there seems to have been no help for him. No "normal" person would do what he did.
    The most cost effective way to deal with the sick and elderly who are costing us €billions to keek them alive is just to give them one lethal injection. I am just trying to point out how stark the contrast is between how we treat the physically injured compared to the mentally injured.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    Thats what i'd do to fekers like this if convicted without any shadow of doubt nice big block of concrete encased round there feet lowered into a pull of water which is slowly filling up with a hose running into it probably put the convicted in around chest level to start with and watch the fear and panic on the fekers face as the water rises.
    Jeez, I wouldn't like to upset you Elle.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Jeez, I wouldn't like to upset you Elle.
    I like smart dogs !!
    not much concrete for 4 little paws !!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast