Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scumbag

Reviews

Default It most certainly was not his first offence

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    People like that should be lined up and shot-they'll never be rehabilitated so what is the point of keeping them,'' at taxpayers expense'', locked up, hopefully painfully wasting away.

Now, I'm not for the death penalty, but some cases where it can be shown beyond a responsible doubt that 'such and such; is responsible for the callous disregard for someone's health, safety and well-being should be taken out.

He'll be maybe 55 years old when he gets out-no good to society, too institutionalized to function in a normal society, if there's such a place by then.

I've a strong feeling that in coming decades, this, wasting money, keeping beyond ever being rehabilitated crinimals, in prisons is something society is going to have to seriously deal with. What is the point of throwing good money after bad?

And, I bet this wasn't the only offence this person has committed

Mr Justice Hart said the ‘exceptional brutality’ of the crime, coupled with Harvey's violent criminal record and a pre-sentence report, indicated that he posed a ‘serious risk of harm to the public’.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Alec in the case of this bastard there is no doubt about his guilt.
    Hmmm, I wonder what Mr Spock would say.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I'm all for the death penalty on one condition. If an innocent person is ever executed all those that support the death penalty must be in turn executed for the murder of that innocent person as it is obviously their fault. An eye for an eye as it were. Can't be fairer than that can I ?
    You great big liberal hippie you!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I'm all for the death penalty on one condition.

If an innocent person is ever executed all those that support the death penalty must be in turn executed for the murder of that innocent person as it is obviously their fault.

An eye for an eye as it were. Can't be fairer than that can I ?
    I agree, it would be a bit of a cunt if you're innocent

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

[/B]
    Mr Justice Hart said the ‘exceptional brutality’ of the crime, coupled with Harvey's violent criminal record and a pre-sentence report, indicated that he posed a ‘serious risk of harm to the public’.
    I wonder how he came to be such a serious risk to the public. Was he born that way or was it beaten into him? How did he end up carrying out such a brutal crime? This was a guy that seems to have had serious problems for a long time. Should the risk not have been seen before and help given to the man? I think sometimes that people who carry out any kind of violent crime should go to jail indefinitely and only be released when they are adjudged to be of no further risk to society. How many more of these guys are wandering around out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I wonder how he came to be such a serious risk to the public. Was he born that way or was it beaten into him? How did he end up carrying out such a brutal crime? This was a guy that seems to have had serious problems for a long time. Should the risk not have been seen before and help given to the man? I think sometimes that people who carry out any kind of violent crime should go to jail indefinitely and only be released when they are adjudged to be of no further risk to society. How many more of these guys are wanindering around out there.
    Well, that's the problem--people like this might never be well enough to co-habitate in society-studies have shown that they lack neurotransmitters Neurotransmitter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or that the neurotransmitters in their brains are mal-functioning to point that the only way they feel pleasure is at another person's pain-, And supposely medicine doesn't work. A whole new meaning to ANTISOCIAL.Line them up and shoot them. Evenually that will be the most effective and cost-efficient way to deal with the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Why oh why did we ever get rid of hanging?
    It was a good way to go. Men often had orgasms just before they died in a hanging. Thats what I heard anyway.

Unfortunately the reality is that he will be treated like a hotel guest at taxpayers expense and will indeed probably be out on the streets within 15 years or so.
    Where is the justice in that could someone tell me.?
    I dont think an Irish prison is much like a hotel
    I know a lad who had to pee on the floor of a cement room and watch it go down the drain in the floor. Was one of the most precious moments when the night guard offered him a shower when noone was there to forbid it.

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    There is no justice my friend it costs 70K annually to keep a prisoner in Limerick prison 120K to keep one in Portlaoise crazy isn't it?..
    And that money is most likely is not going for the upkeep of the prison. Most likely the money goes to putting a 2 car garage on all the police's homes.

Alec in the case of this bastard there is no doubt about his guilt.
    Its horrible what he did. An innocent old lady. And such a sweet name "tilly" who could hurt someone with such a lovely name. Who could hurt a nice old lady? He was some kind of sick fuck thats for sure

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast