Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Escorts lying about clients.

  1. #1

    Default Escorts lying about clients.

    Its a common occurence for escorts to come up with tall tales about clients who give them genuine but bad reviews. I don't just know what to do with them! What do you think guys?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Angry bet on it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinpoint View Post
    Its a common occurence for escorts to come up with tall tales about clients who give them genuine but bad reviews. I don't just know what to do with them! What do you think guys?
    oh yes, you can bet on it, that if a client goes away and puts up a bad review for what ever reason, they didnt click, or she was not like the pic's, you can bet your house on it that the lady will hit back and say he was rude or unhygienic, and it wasnt her fault that the appointment go well!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    It is in human nature to lie to get some advantage. guess, there is nothing we can do about this. just dont be naive and use your common sense to make your own opinion. Some people are more honest than others and i tend to stuck with those as I'm one of them. If you are a liar yourself(dont mean you personally) , youll automatically see liars all around as thats the way you percieve the world.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    It is in human nature to lie to get some advantage. guess, there is nothing we can do about this. just dont be naive and use your common sense to make your own opinion. Some people are more honest than others and i tend to stuck with those as I'm one of them. If you are a liar yourself(dont mean you personally) , youll automatically see liars all around as thats the way you percieve the world.
    I Dream of You Lie'ing Over Me!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    rover! get down boy! or up off anna should i say!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinpoint View Post
    Its a common occurence for escorts to come up with tall tales about clients who give them genuine but bad reviews. I don't just know what to do with them! What do you think guys?
    this defo happens, i remember one particular girl i seen.
    when i took of my pants she said wwwwoooowww its huge,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    the lying bitch, did you ask for your money back wd-40 and tell her not to patronize you again!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    no i cried in her toilet for half an hour and when i came out i had to give her another 100 euro because she said it was only a half hour session,what a cold hearted bitch
    iv never been the same since
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    no i cried in her toilet for half an hour and when i came out i had to give her another 100 euro because she said it was only a half hour session,what a cold hearted bitch
    iv never been the same since
    lol you are so funny sometimes!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I Dream of You Lie'ing Over Me!
    C'mon Rover, be honest! I know you like these massive bums and I have just a cute tiny schoolgirl bottie ( nice rounded firm and smooth) and I'm afraid you wont appreciate that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •