Thread: Alright, Rate Opinions

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Alright, Rate Opinions

Could rise up a shit storm here, however, Id like to consider some opinions as I'm thinking some things thru about service and rate while I visit Ireland. Here are a few details and thoughts and such...

Last September I toured Ireland and what I did was I used a currency convertor to determine my rates in Ireland and Uk. I wanted to get the same rate as I get here in New York while on tour. My expenses double as I am paying rent and bills in NYC and also hotels, car rental, food while on tour. So I didnt want to go down in my rate nor up in my rate. I didnt care to profit, just to break even in my expenses and paying things back in New York. Anyway, to make up for my high rate in Ireland, I tried to offer all services and just show that being with me was a truely special time, one to never forget or equal (hopefully ) Well, worked out fine for me. Got slammed a bit here on the boards, but still the ones who visited me did respect my rates and really enjoyed their experience with me. So that was last year....
    This year, I realize the economy has gone bad and people are spending less. My expenses in New York are still as much as last year (my rent alone is $2500) so I do have to cover expenses in NYC while on tour, plus still cover the hotels, car rental, food... same as last year. I doubt hotel and car rental has gone down.... Anyway, Ive adjusted my rates on my new website to be less then last year. You are probibly freaking at what rates I have now, but last year they were much higher in fact. I am still offering all services in these lowered rates. But of course, looking though the E-I, I see what the going rate is in Ireland. My question is, would some people prefer to get in at a lower rate then on my website, and take less services? Or have option to pay for anal as an extra?
    I am coming over because I adore Irish men and I dont want to hinder some lovely guys from seeing me because they cant afford me. I have tried to do longer date options at a good rate to even things out. Ok, so some of your thoughts, but please since I am asking genuinely, I would ask you to refrain from any rudeness or attack. Just keep this civil and good natured. I may or may not adjust rates, but I would like to know what you would prefer... a lower rate thats competitive at whats out there, but with less service, or my higher rate and the all inclusive services.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 18-09-09 at 07:19.