Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Alright, Rate Opinions

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default Alright, Rate Opinions

    Could rise up a shit storm here, however, Id like to consider some opinions as I'm thinking some things thru about service and rate while I visit Ireland. Here are a few details and thoughts and such...

    Last September I toured Ireland and what I did was I used a currency convertor to determine my rates in Ireland and Uk. I wanted to get the same rate as I get here in New York while on tour. My expenses double as I am paying rent and bills in NYC and also hotels, car rental, food while on tour. So I didnt want to go down in my rate nor up in my rate. I didnt care to profit, just to break even in my expenses and paying things back in New York. Anyway, to make up for my high rate in Ireland, I tried to offer all services and just show that being with me was a truely special time, one to never forget or equal (hopefully ) Well, worked out fine for me. Got slammed a bit here on the boards, but still the ones who visited me did respect my rates and really enjoyed their experience with me. So that was last year....
    This year, I realize the economy has gone bad and people are spending less. My expenses in New York are still as much as last year (my rent alone is $2500) so I do have to cover expenses in NYC while on tour, plus still cover the hotels, car rental, food... same as last year. I doubt hotel and car rental has gone down.... Anyway, Ive adjusted my rates on my new website to be less then last year. You are probibly freaking at what rates I have now, but last year they were much higher in fact. I am still offering all services in these lowered rates. But of course, looking though the E-I, I see what the going rate is in Ireland. My question is, would some people prefer to get in at a lower rate then on my website, and take less services? Or have option to pay for anal as an extra?
    I am coming over because I adore Irish men and I dont want to hinder some lovely guys from seeing me because they cant afford me. I have tried to do longer date options at a good rate to even things out. Ok, so some of your thoughts, but please since I am asking genuinely, I would ask you to refrain from any rudeness or attack. Just keep this civil and good natured. I may or may not adjust rates, but I would like to know what you would prefer... a lower rate thats competitive at whats out there, but with less service, or my higher rate and the all inclusive services.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 18-09-09 at 08:19.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Dolly,

    I always stated and so have others on here, the rate you charge is your decision based on what you are comfortable doing this job with, I personally wouldn't expect you to do it for anything less than that but it is on the other hand my decision what I am comfortable paying for your services based on what other equally as good ladies are charging and on that basis I wouldn't pay your rates. Can I add that you include A levels in your fee but I never (well not yet anyway) have availed of this service so being charged for it is a little unfair so having it as an option for an extra fee in some cases may be more appropriate.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Could rise up a shit storm here, however, Id like to consider some opinions as I'm thinking some things thru about service and rate while I visit Ireland. Here are a few details and thoughts and such...

    Last September I toured Ireland and what I did was I used a currency convertor to determine my rates in Ireland and Uk. I wanted to get the same rate as I get here in New York while on tour. My expenses double as I am paying rent and bills in NYC and also hotels, car rental, food while on tour. So I didnt want to go down in my rate nor up in my rate. I didnt care to profit, just to break even in my expenses and paying things back in New York. Anyway, to make up for my high rate in Ireland, I tried to offer all services and just show that being with me was a truely special time, one to never forget or equal (hopefully ) Well, worked out fine for me. Got slammed a bit here on the boards, but still the ones who visited me did respect my rates and really enjoyed their experience with me. So that was last year....
    This year, I realize the economy has gone bad and people are spending less. My expenses in New York are still as much as last year (my rent alone is $2500) so I do have to cover expenses in NYC while on tour, plus still cover the hotels, car rental, food... same as last year. I doubt hotel and car rental has gone down.... Anyway, Ive adjusted my rates on my new website to be less then last year. You are probibly freaking at what rates I have now, but last year they were much higher in fact. I am still offering all services in these lowered rates. But of course, looking though the E-I, I see what the going rate is in Ireland. My question is, would some people prefer to get in at a lower rate then on my website, and take less services? Or have option to pay for anal as an extra?
    I am coming over because I adore Irish men and I dont want to hinder some lovely guys from seeing me because they cant afford me. I have tried to do longer date options at a good rate to even things out. Ok, so some of your thoughts, but please since I am asking genuinely, I would ask you to refrain from any rudeness or attack. Just keep this civil and good natured. I may or may not adjust rates, but I would like to know what you would prefer... a lower rate thats competitive at whats out there, but with less service, or my higher rate and the all inclusive services.
    all depends on what the rates are my dearest dolly,are they ridiciousily high or just a little extra.i reckon a lot of chaps here would pay a little extra to see you because you interact and have a bit of banter with them on the boards.as for charging extra for things like anal,i think thats fair enough but it should be optional,some people arent into it so why have to pay for it.the type of service should defo determine the cost. im sure you have some clients you like to see because you view them as easy clients,in otherwords they just want a basic service,nice and easy(that wouldnt be me,im a fussy fucker and have hole scenarios worked out in my head)so why i think the rates sud be a little different for a bloke that wants to fuck your ass then blow his load down your neck than they are for a bloke that just wants a basic shag.any way i love rihanna and sandwiches
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    300
    Reviews
    5

    Default Dolly`s Cummin 2 Eire ?

    Hi Dear Dolly.Tho I`ve not yet had the joy of an encounter,I`ts obvious to me that you are in the elite class of escorts.Alas competition here (Cork) and in the country as a whole is rigorous.
    Your rates I believe may deter new-comers,so lower rates with optional extras would in my opinion
    be competetive.Only you know what percentage of clients desire cim & anal.Best Wishes .xx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    for fuck sake im so slow at typing,this thread was empty when i started my answer
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    for fuck sake im so slow at typing,this thread was empty when i started my answer
    HaHa, I even left mid-way to answer the phone LOL BTW rates are 200 /30mins, 300 /hr

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    I did tend to, last year, if a client did not want A, I would try to accomodate some lively other things, so he would feel he had just as intense an experience as any other gent. In New York, Ive been a top, highly marked escort, which means I learned to cater for each person as they need, and tho the services may vary each to each client, I would leave each one feeling they got the ultimate experience of their dreams. I am not here to say I am or not better then who is currently out there, but I can be accountable to myself and what I know I offer and how good I feel I take care of clients. I will be losing money on this tour most likely, since Im not only lowering my normal rate but also doubling my expences while on tour plus paying things back in New York. I dont really care tho, sometimes the dream is more powerful then anything else. Fact is, I love Irish men, and even if I dip out of my own pocket to cover the tour, I dont mind it, since my hearts craving Irish affection. One other thing about a higher rate is that it works sometimes as a sifter. There are good guys at all income levels, but a higher rate does often scare off the ones who dont REALLY want a Dolly experience, but rather just want a fuck experience with any hottie available. One thing i didnt understand is how a whole country just agree on a "going rate" and then all the escorts would just go for it. Here in USA, there are just all kinds of rates and they can go as low as $50 and as high as 20,000$ an hour. I know one girl out of Las Vegas who is exquisite to look at but she wont let u hardly do anything to her. Its quite funny when we have a chat and I listen to her say all the things that bother her "when he touched my pussy, when he wanted oral without..." anyway, point is, I always found it strange that with the plathera of girls in ireland, that they all just agreed to fit into the same rate options. Another thing, tho we girls in USA charge all kinds of rates, it is not because we look at each other and say we are better or worse. It is just a personal decision as we consider our lifestyle expenses, rent, and even the upkeep on ourselves. I get my hair done every 2 weeks at a top salon and always get the best of upkeep for my appearance. Some girls dont go through these expenses, so they can lower rates for that also. The more the girl charges the more she should be showing the money well spent, in regard to appearance and service and hospitality. I think that if you see girls all at the same rate, then you never really know what you will get sometimes. ANd it is also not fair, in my opinion that say 2 girls charging same rate, and one spends all her money on her upkeep so that she keeps you happy, where the other one maybe she is lazy with her upkeep. I will be honest too, in saying that I want to feel special and appreciated a bit. I feel that if I am a bit more expensive when there are less expensive options, then the guys who choose me are really truely wanting me, and this makes me more eager and happy to make them happy. When someone feels appreciated, they want to do all they can to show appreciation back.
    Last edited by DollyDarling; 18-09-09 at 09:09.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York City - Visit me in the USA!
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LLAMEDOS View Post
    Hi Dear Dolly.Tho I`ve not yet had the joy of an encounter,I`ts obvious to me that you are in the elite class of escorts.Alas competition here (Cork) and in the country as a whole is rigorous.
    Your rates I believe may deter new-comers,so lower rates with optional extras would in my opinion
    be competetive.Only you know what percentage of clients desire cim & anal.Best Wishes .xx
    Most of them want it Ireland is full of kinky men

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    HaHa, I even left mid-way to answer the phone LOL BTW rates are 200 /30mins, 300 /hr
    thanks for that,not knocking you dolly but they are high,your expenses must be enormous.if you did 5 half hour sessions a day for ten days you would make ten grand.
    do you live in a castle or sumtin,with lots of uma lumpas workin for you.do you have servants to clip your toe nails.i mean its serioys money
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Ok, I've just read Ber's and NBT's reviews and I may have to backtrack a little, I will honestly say if you were to come to an area close to me I would come visit you (if you'd have me that is)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •