Thread: Att Gents of Meath!!!

Wink Att Gents of Meath!!!

Hiya Gents,
    I will be visiting meath as advertised however due to some reports of problematic behaviour in this area I would appreciate you to make advance appointments...I am only visiting Meath for one day in my tour and ofcourse only meet very few appointments in a day so if I may please ask you to make advance enquiries with me by phone, private message or text message.
    Unfortuantly I will not be taking appointments for dates on the day of arrival to your fair city....
    Truly looking forward to visiting you and having a wonderful experience and leaving you very satisfied...
    Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Indeed. It's hopefully some asshole messing about. We have a lot of those here!

Enjoy your time here.

x

Wink Thanks Dublin Airport and surrounding areas!!!

I would like to thank the gents of dublin airport and surrounding areas for a wonderful time kisses alyssa xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Blog Entries

Default Congrats Alyssa.......

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I would like to thank the gents of dublin airport and surrounding areas for a wonderful time kisses alyssa xxxx
    On your 500th post..........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trophy.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	13556  
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Wink Thanks Luther

Wow thats alot of posts ha ha xxxx