Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my Thai friend

Reviews

Default my Thai friend

she is so fucking beautiful secure with a boyfriend though they've asked me over for a meal later Its an awful way to repay their kindness I know but I'm gonna steal knickers from her drawer wrap them around my mickey when I get home I feel guilty...

Reviews

Thumbs up some!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    she is so fucking beautiful secure with a boyfriend though they've asked me over for a meal later Its an awful way to repay their kindness I know but I'm gonna steal knickers from her drawer wrap them around my mickey when I get home I feel guilty...
    can you get me some ep, i like the french knicker style please, and leave a tip before you leave!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    leave a tip before you leave!!!!!
    Don't eat the yellow snow
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Reviews

Brother e.p., why not pretend it's all your birthdays cuming at once and feck her entire knicker drawer.

Default What a big Adams Apple you have...

Your Thai ''friend''.

Is she Pre or Post-Op ?

Reviews

Default just for you dude

i lived in thailand for a year love the people and the girls especially
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thai.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	13517   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thai1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	13518  
    its better to burn out than to fade away

Reviews

well if anyone is interested how I got on I stole a pink lace thong fucking hell if u could have seen her collection they're all so small I got a quick sniff off most of them she is sooooo exotic I was terrified I might get caught
    I took them home wrapped them around my mickey & blew on top of them its an erotic experience its not disgusting just a bit of fun too...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mart View Post
    i lived in thailand for a year love the people and the girls especially
    What a lucky man u are jeez I would love to do that they would love me over there...

Reviews

well if anyone is interested how I got on I stole a pink lace thong fucking hell if u could have seen her collection they're all so small I got a quick sniff off most of them she is sooooo exotic I was terrified I might get caught
    I took them home wrapped them around my mickey & blew on top of them its an erotic experience its not disgusting just a bit of fun too...
    I reckon at this stage EP you could open your own lingerie store with the collection that you must have.
    The Truth is out there.

10. Default

You no longa welcome at my house. I hav only wan paar nicka my boyfriend he pissed at yu he do all karate moves on yu ass

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast