Thread: I'm touched!!!!

1. Wink I'm touched!!!!

I must say I'm touched that someone would take time out of their busy day and post my number on the net looking for fun during the day.... Brings a tear to my eye.... Sob sob )
    I must be loved

So where is my sexy man gone to???
    I'm lying on my bed anticipating that carnivourous tongue making me scream!!!!
    Horny.......,!!!!!
    Don't ya know it's bad manners to make a girl beg on her knees... Eyes a fluttering... Mouth a watering and an eager tongue ......
    Angelina xxx
    cum and gag me!!!!

Get a vibrator

3. Default Correct me if I'm wrong!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't your number on E-I already? Has that not been posted on the net?
    Last edited by W Anchor; 16-09-09 at 17:53. Reason: Spelling

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale irish View Post
    I must say I'm touched that someone would take time out of their busy day and post my number on the net looking for fun during the day.... Brings a tear to my eye.... Sob sob )
    I must be loved

So where is my sexy man gone to???
    I'm lying on my bed anticipating that carnivourous tongue making me scream!!!!
    Horny.......,!!!!!
    Don't ya know it's bad manners to make a girl beg on her knees... Eyes a fluttering... Mouth a watering and an eager tongue ......
    Angelina xxx
    cum and gag me!!!!
    I have to say that it is extremely disappointing. You are Irelands best chance for an Olympic Gold Medal but they still do not recognise fucking as a sport, even though it is the favourite sport throughout the world.