Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: August Comp update

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Thumbs up August Comp update

    Just to update on the comp.I have it narrowed down to three for each section (funny and serious).I am after asking Ad Staff and Sarah to give me their top ones and i can then narrow it down further.Due to the variety and difference in ppls tastes i need more than just myself judging on this one.

    Closing date 30th Sept 12 midnight.I will announce the winners on Oct 1st.I will put up Octobers comp on Sept 30th.(the reason im doing this is to make myself seem more important but i wont tell anyone that though).

    Remember 250 shiney ones per winner.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 15-09-09 at 21:28. Reason: :-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default Oct comp

    I take it when you refer to the Oct comp you actually mean just the "comp"! cause u tend to just change or move the finish line as you feel fit???

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    I take it when you refer to the Oct comp you actually mean just the "comp"! cause u tend to just change or move the finish line as you feel fit???
    I will post Octobers Competition on Sept 30th.

    Westside.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Update

    I have a clear winner with the funny t -shirts.

    On the serious ones im down to about three and its a hard one to choose a winner with.

    I will post the winners on Thursday.

    I will post the Octobers comp later today so you can find a partner if you want to enter.

    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

    I will post the Octobers comp later today so you can find a partner if you want to enter.

    Westside.
    Less then 4 hours left from today, post the competition already

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,139
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Ehh its posted

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Already

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I have a clear winner with the funny t -shirts.

    On the serious ones im down to about three and its a hard one to choose a winner with.

    I will post the winners on Thursday.

    I will post the Octobers comp later today so you can find a partner if you want to enter.

    Westside.
    So if im getting this right u have the winner picked before the competition closes?
    That seems a rather strange way to do things
    might aswell not wait till thursday cause i wont be able to sleep wed night with the tension

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,557
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default The way i am doing the comps is this

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    So if im getting this right u have the winner picked before the competition closes?
    That seems a rather strange way to do things
    might aswell not wait till thursday cause i wont be able to sleep wed night with the tension
    as they go on i am checking them and eliminating ppl so i am pretty much close to a winner all the time.As new entries come along,i look at those and eliminate whoever.

    So going by this i have a winner for the funny one and i have about three that i have to double check for the serious one.

    If any new funny ones are entered then they will be checked against the one i have in front.

    I am doing it this way because of a purely selfish reason.Its easier for me,way easier for me.

    Sincerely,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •