Thread: Oh Woo is me

solo Guest

Default Oh Woo is me

Situation: am horny

problem 1: am broke, but willing to use overdraft to fund wild sexual experience if I can find a good deal and a girl willing to do depraved things to me

problem 2: sinuses are congested. this happens to me regularly, I have bad sinuses and probably don't have a cold. But if I go in sneezing and sniffling to some hot young lady their going to quite regularly kick me to the curb.

I'm sooo disappointed and need to moan about it, sorry.

Reviews

Fuck, you sound like you're in an even worse state than EP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by solo View Post

problem 1: am broke, but willing to use overdraft to fund wild sexual experience if I can find a good deal and a girl willing to do depraved things to me

problem 2: sinuses are congested. this happens to me regularly, I have bad sinuses and probably don't have a cold. But if I go in sneezing and sniffling to some hot young lady their going to quite regularly kick me to the curb.

Bee pollen for the sinues-catnip for the qirl- ring around and ask if any take part in a smoke, and if they say yeah, then say you have some to spare inexchange for a ride

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by solo View Post

Try some sudafed,
    lucozade bottle with liver in it
    and the playboy channel...

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Try some sudafed,
    lucozade bottle with liver in it
    and the playboy channel...

nbt
    LMFAO.......... Lucozade bottle?? Mite work for u nx3 some of us may need somthing a little larger and with a pulse

You sick fuk

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthang View Post
    us may need somthing a little larger

You sick fuk

As ber would say, its all about the size of the hammer driving the nail

nbt

Reviews

Default bad!

i suffer really bad from sinus trouble, sometimes its bad and other times its good, like i cant smell or taste food some days, i can barely smell aftershave or deoderent i put on which is bad, but then when i go down on a lady she loves it because again i cant smell or taste anything so i could be down there for a while ha, good hey!!!!!!!!!!