Thread: Sunday World sex ring exposed

Reviews

Default Sunday World sex ring exposed

I saw on an advert last night theres going to be a piece on the Sunday World about a sex ring exposed with video footage. I wasn't paying attention when at first but I got the impression it was on about gangbangs.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I saw on an advert last night theres going to be a piece on the Sunday World about a sex ring exposed with video footage. I wasn't paying attention when at first but I got the impression it was on about gangbangs.
    Ah i wouldnt believe much off those cunts i dont even believe the date on the paper with them shower paul williams would make a great novelist

Reviews

I wondered what Mia was doing with that camcorder.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    I wondered what Mia was doing with that camcorder.
    She was trying to ram it up your arse sideways. It being the largest object she could find
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 69 View Post
    Ah i wouldnt believe much off those cunts i dont even believe the date on the paper with them shower paul williams would make a great novelist
    True

Paul it's all about me Williams has shown he has a talent for fiction alright.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

I still pissed that the last journalist that did a sex story , didnt ask me for comment

jez she even asked horan

nbt

aha. ha. ha.

Reviews

Who wants to have their ring exposed to the world..especially on a sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    I still pissed that the last journalist that did a sex story , didnt ask me for comment

jez she even asked horan

nbt
    I know, I know they were obviously more interested in my style over your substance....

p.s. Nice avatar of Tommie Smith and John Carlos- saw a superb documentary about them on bbc recently.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    I know, I know they were obviously more interested in my style over your substance....

p.s. Nice avatar of Tommie Smith and John Carlos- saw a superb documentary about them on bbc recently.

and peter norman , also joined in protest by wearing the badge.

I heard a story a while back about the gloves belonging to one of their wifes hence one has left one and the other has the right. But wicked kedia say that that carlos forgot his ..

nbt