Thread: Free Expert babyoil handjob for horny studs

1. Default Free Expert babyoil handjob for horny studs

I want to get my soft hands on your hard oiled cock and stroke it with my expert grip, provided you are rock-hard and don't mind that is ...

I have tasted my own semen and am curious as to how yours tastes, especially that precum that oozes out of its tip. The combined saltiness of it with the sweetness of the babyoil is very arousing. Silky sweet and wet, more lube for your swollen head.

I can come amazingly forcefully after up to two sometimes three hours of self teasing. I would like a session with another equally willing and able cock to see if I can have the same desired affect on it. I can carry this out in a dominant manner if required. Remember, this is purely for my pleasure. If you are well behaved I will make you orgasm, if you are bad I will also make you orgasm. I expect some fondling of my penis in return, with babyoil and I expect this to be carried out to my instruction to the letter. I will hose the place down and will direct it anywhere you like.

I am straight, very straight. Consider this an experiment.
    oh ate sicks tree ate too ate won sicks tree. Text first, NO CALLS. Text "is that still for sale yet? - can I call you now about it". Then wait for my response, which will be either by text or voice. If I respond by voice I hope you employ your other hand promptly to your penis and imagine it is mine. If I can I will hastily apply oil to myself and we can take it from there.

Peter

2. Smile hi

hey im interested in your wanking proposition, get back to me

3. Default Forget it

I'm not into this any more, and I can't delete my own post. Don't bother asking, I won't reply.