Thread: * KILLARNEY & CASHEL* 15-18 Sept * Busty Blonde Sandy of Newcastle *

Talking * KILLARNEY & CASHEL* 15-18 Sept * Busty Blonde Sandy of Newcastle *

Hi Guys,

Fun Frolics & More I'm back in Killarney from 3pm Tuesday 15th Sept only & Cashel Wednesday 16th from 3pm & all day Thursday 17th Sept. I'm slim, blonde & busty. I offer a full personal 1-2-1 service, I do not offer duos or receive anal, facials or watersports. So if you fancy some naughty fun give me a call.

086 887 8833 ~ Guys please note that I never answer witheld/payphone numbers or text messages, I would appreciate it if you respected this. My phone is only switched on during tour dates.

KILLARNEY ~ Tues 15th ~ 3pm til 10pm

CASHEL ~ Wed 16th ~ 3pm til 10pm & Thurs 17th 10am til 8pm.

20 mins ~ 100 euro
    30 mins ~ 140 euro
    45 mins ~ 180 euro
    60 mins ~ 220 euro

Thanks,

Sandy x

Went to see this gorgeous Sandy in Killarney this evening. She is fuckin gorgeous!! Really sexy and beautiful. Very easy to get on with and does everything she says to perfection. Lovely body in great shape and was just pure fantastic. I know she doesn't allow reviews to be given on her profile but take it from me she is one of the very very best out there, she's lovely. It was a great way to start off my few days holidays in the (fairly) nearby town of Tralee. Hell of a drive from near Dublin (Meath) though but Sandy would be well worth it anyway.