Thread: Change your life - sell your underpants.

Blog Entries

Default Change your life - sell your underpants.

A newspaper "Blueprint For Living" arrives in the door today.I actually read this a few times because it makes me feel talented.Tony Quinn apparently has robbed an idea of mine and is changing ppls lives.

It would change your life alright.€18,000 to go to a five day seminar in the Bahamas and a business individual consultation apparently goes €60,000 if i got it right.

Apparently Tony reckons that you visualise and imprint your desired life on your subconsious mind.Unconsious attention he calls it.It goes with "The Law of Attraction".What these ppl say is correct but and they leave this minor part out,you still have to have the guts to take the neccessary action and work your arse off.They leave this bit out.

who needs 18,000 anyway,
    Westside.

Reviews

I met him in the south of France in July, just after the U2 gig, to some he's a self help guru who changes their lives for a hefty fee, to others he's a charlaton who preys on the mentally and emotionally feeble to fund his rather exotic and very wealthy lifestyle.

Having met him, i think he talks alot of old rubbish, self help my arse, get up the yard, his missus is young enough to be his grand daughter, cracking rack on her though, paid for no doubt by the poor saps that buy into his old twabble, yes twabble ! i say, he needs a good kick in the scrotum.

And his hair, jaysus, i looks like someone glued a pomeranean dog onto his head, its an Irishman with a red afro in the sun, not a pretty picture.
    The now infamous line that Mrs Merton said " What first attracted you to the millionare Paul Daniels?" came to mind.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post
    a newspaper "blueprint for living" arrives in the door today.i actually read this a few times because it makes me feel talented.tony quinn apparently has robbed an idea of mine and is changing ppls lives.

It would change your life alright.€18,000 to go to a five day seminar in the bahamas and a business individual consultation apparently goes €60,000 if i got it right.

Apparently tony reckons that you visualise and imprint your desired life on your subconsious mind.unconsious attention he calls it.it goes with "the law of attraction".what these ppl say is correct but and they leave this minor part out,you still have to have the guts to take the neccessary action and work your arse off.they leave this bit out.

Who needs 18,000 anyway,
    westside.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f_15077_1.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	13474

ONLY e4500.............................
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    A newspaper "Blueprint For Living" arrives in the door today.I actually read this a few times because it makes me feel talented.Tony Quinn apparently has robbed an idea of mine and is changing ppls lives.

It would change your life alright.€18,000 to go to a five day seminar in the Bahamas and a business individual consultation apparently goes €60,000 if i got it right.

Apparently Tony reckons that you visualise and imprint your desired life on your subconsious mind.Unconsious attention he calls it.It goes with "The Law of Attraction".What these ppl say is correct but and they leave this minor part out,you still have to have the guts to take the neccessary action and work your arse off.They leave this bit out.

who needs 18,000 anyway,
    Westside.
    busy in Burger King today?...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    busy in Burger King today?...

pmsl

nbt

Blog Entries

Default Naw

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    busy in Burger King today?...better than trying to kill yourself like me
    no specials there today,
    Westside.

Moderator's note: The above quotation has been altered and does not correspond to the original author's post.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 19-09-09 at 13:11. Reason: Moderator's comment re: Fabricating/amending a quotation

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    no specials there today,
    Westside.
    interfering with my original post shows what an idiot u are......

Blog Entries

Default Listen to this for bs

Quote Originally Posted by Dub-Boy View Post
    I met him in the south of France in July, just after the U2 gig, to some he's a self help guru who changes their lives for a hefty fee, to others he's a charlaton who preys on the mentally and emotionally feeble to fund his rather exotic and very wealthy lifestyle.

Having met him, i think he talks alot of old rubbish, self help my arse, get up the yard, his missus is young enough to be his grand daughter, cracking rack on her though, paid for no doubt by the poor saps that buy into his old twabble, yes twabble ! i say, he needs a good kick in the scrotum.

And his hair, jaysus, i looks like someone glued a pomeranean dog onto his head, its an Irishman with a red afro in the sun, not a pretty picture.
    The now infamous line that Mrs Merton said " What first attracted you to the millionare Paul Daniels?" came to mind.
    Tony says, "All of the areas i was involved in,dare i say pioneering,have become mainstream - yoga,meditation,weight training,health clubs,food supplements,health stores,massage,martial arts,holistic medicine.In the furure what i call Mind Technology will become mainstream."

Thats bullshit.He hasnt pioneered any of these.He reccommends them but definatly hasnt pioneered them.

Yoga?I have a book on yoga and its dated 1951.

Meditation?Ppl have being meditating in some form or another for thousands of years.Religon is a form of meditation although the religous wont admit that.

Weight training? This was actually pioneered in the late 1800's as far as im aware.

Health clubs.Havnt a clue but definatly before Tonys time.Jack LeLane had health clubs in the US and he (if he is still alive) is well into his ninties now.

Food Supplements first came on the scene in Muscle Builder and Reg Park Magizines back in the early 1950's for the most part.

Massage?Havnt a clue but definatly well before Tony.

Martial Arts?Tony a pioneer?Im not even going to go to this one.

Holistic medicine?This is what the older ppl used to do as in taking brandy to cure colds etc.

Mind technology.Which type Tony because there are at least three?

Speaking of Pioneers,Hello Ex P,
    Westside.

absolutely THE WORST THREAD EVER

is there any way of just deleting westside lol