Thread: tired

Reviews

Default tired

So fuckin tired today its unreal so im not goin to bother answering threads because mi cant be fucking arsed,so this is it from me today,this is all im contributing.im just gonna look at all the nice pics and play with my balls.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    So fuckin tired today its unreal so im not goin to bother answering threads because mi cant be fucking arsed,so this is it from me today,this is all im contributing.im just gonna look at all the nice pics and play with my balls.
    Zzzzzzzzzzzz
    you will be ok after have a look at the pic the day is going to be a long for us if you dont contribute any more today come on mate have a play with your balls and all will be ok
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Default You need to keep your energy levels up........

Have a sandwich...............that usually does it for you..........................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default much better

feel a lot better today,dont drink very heavily very often,but last weekend id say i drank a small child full of beer,enough to kill a horse id say.i suffer bad hangovers,two or three days long sometimes,anyway i love rihanna.

Reviews

Red face hangover!

thats what old age does for ya!

takes 2 or 3 days to get over a hangover, rather than just the next morning!

Reviews

Not old mate just a lightweight,always suffered bad hangovers get pains in my arms an all