Thread: 5ft10 Mistress Cayla *MALAHIDE* MAYNOOTH* ATHLONE* CAVAN* Come get your punishment!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Talking 5ft10 Mistress Cayla *MALAHIDE* MAYNOOTH* ATHLONE* CAVAN* Come get your punishment!

Hello Boys,

I will be in private apartments across Ireland on various dates, see signatuare for details. I cater for all sorts of fetishs and scenarios, have various toys and uniforms and of course can dress you up and take advantage of you!

I stand at 5ft10 in bare feet and am extremely curvy and busty, think of an Amazonian Queen with a posh tottie London accent.

Services offered: Massage, French, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Water Sports, Body/Foot worship, Forced Feminization, Role Play, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking/Caning, Spitting, Scratching, Prostate Massage, Strap on, Domination and more.

Depending on just how naughty you want to be depends on the price, so be bold enough to tell me exactly what you want over the phone so that I can be ready and able!

Please call on the day you wish to book for details or email me with your requirements and include your mobile number.

0870-649-368

Cayla xxx

(CAVAN 24th- 27thth OCT & NOV TBC)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	070212_00057[1][1].jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	13465  
    MAYNOOTH NOW - Mon 13th Dec
    DUBLIN Mon 13th - Sat 18th Dec