Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lisbon Re-Run - Same Shit Different Day:

Default Lisbon Re-Run - Same Shit Different Day:

Vote NO:

Let the career politicians and profiteers like Michael O'Leary see that we will not be bullied into voting YES in order to futher their aims.

Blog Entries

Default That's BS.........

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pussy Eater View Post
    Vote NO:

Let the career politicians and profiteers like Michael O'Leary see that we will not be bullied into voting YES in order to futher their aims.
    Form an opinion on wheather you think the treaty will be of benefit to the country, of to yourself.........

Don't vote no just to try and stick it to some people and piss of the government..........

Cutting off your nose to spite your face...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

i did no before and will again. I think the govt is using scare tactics during this recessionary period, to persuade us that we will collapse if without europe. etc./

i think we will collapse if john o donoghue keeps spening the way he does, if a lot of our social welfare payments are ending up in poland, romania etc... I could go on, but there's so much mis spening. We don't need tax hikes that the commission on taxation is proposing, we need vat cuts etc and cuts in td's expenses and so much more.

Blog Entries

Default Same here

i did no before and will again.

The No camp are leading a far better campaign than the Yes camp.The No camp are stating facts on their posters while the Yes camp are simpe making comments like "We need Europe" etc.Great tell us why we need Europe.They still havnt given us any proper answer as to what we will gain.

The worst poster i have seen has to be Fianna Gael."For Recovery - Yes to Lisbon for Recovery." A pure scare tactic.

the best ones i have seen are a poster of Pearse ,Clark and McDonnagh stating they fought for your freedom- dont throw it away".Also i saw one "Minimun wage under Lisbon - 1.84."

Its essential for a NO win,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Form an opinion on wheather you think the treaty will be of benefit to the country, of to yourself.........

Don't vote no just to try and stick it to some people and piss of the government..........

Cutting off your nose to spite your face...............
    the fact remains that these voters exist.In fact they exist in every elcetion but espeicially this one.Its the Irish gov that has cut its nose off in spite of its face here.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Vote NO:

Love him or hate him at least O Leary is doing his job unlike the Irish goverment.His job is CEO of Ryan Air and that is to keep profits high while costs low.He is doing a pretty good job of that .Thats why he has lasted all this time.

Westside.

Luther, I voted NO the first time and I will be doing so again.

It is an insult to be asked to vote again just because the politicians didn't like the result they got the first time out. We wouldn't be given a chance to vote a second time if it had passed previously. The will of the Irish people should be respected.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i did no before and will again.

The No camp are leading a far better campaign than the Yes camp.The No camp are stating facts on their posters while the Yes camp are simpe making comments like "We need Europe" etc.Great tell us why we need Europe.They still havnt given us any proper answer as to what we will gain.

The worst poster i have seen has to be Fianna Gael."For Recovery - Yes to Lisbon for Recovery." A pure scare tactic.

the best ones i have seen are a poster of Pearse ,Clark and McDonnagh stating they fought for your freedom- dont throw it away".Also i saw one "Minimun wage under Lisbon - 1.84."

Its essential for a NO win,
    Westside.
    well u see west its the no camp are making false statements all the concerns that were raised the last
    time were dealt with not a murmer about them now , as far as i can see only one caught giving False imformation was Joe Higgins on his website and when he debated with Pat Cox the other night he was badly shown up. U talk about Yes trying to scare people but its the No who are guilty of this
    ffs do u or anyone else believe we could have a minnimum wage of 1.84 thats just scare tactics
    and bullshit

Blog Entries

Default Yes Peter........ I agree.......

Luther, I voted NO the first time and I will be doing so again.

It is an insult to be asked to vote again just because the politicians didn't like the result they got the first time out. We wouldn't be given a chance to vote a second time if it had passed previously. The will of the Irish people should be respected.
    This vote shouldn't even be going ahead, it looks like they are just doing it again to have another shot at getting the result that want, but I hear so many people lately saying they're only voting no to piss off the government, I'm not saying vote yes or no, but whichever people decide, make an informed decision and vote for the right reason..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    well u see west its the no camp are making false statements all the concerns that were raised the last
    time were dealt with not a murmer about them now , as far as i can see only one caught giving False imformation was Joe Higgins on his website and when he debated with Pat Cox the other night he was badly shown up. U talk about Yes trying to scare people but its the No who are guilty of this
    ffs do u or anyone else believe we could have a minnimum wage of 1.84 thats just scare tactics
    and bullshit
    I believe the No camp before the Yes camp besides the YEs camp have insulted the rights of the No voters of the last Lisbon referendum.

Maybe both are using scare tactics.The immigrants are getting a better deal from the EU than Irish ppl are.Also the gov have a proven track of telling lies as evident in all of the false statements that have being made lately.Also they have a proven track of being unsure of themselves lately so why be so sure of Lisbon?

The very fact that in the cirrent economic crisis they are spending a fortune of tax payers money and putting the EU before our financial problems is proof that Europe comes first in their eyes.

As for Labour and FG.they are the best of the worst.Time for a SinnFein gov or at least a Sinn Fein coalition.

Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast