Gents of Waterford,
I will be availible to entertain and pamper you to no end for two beautiful sunny days(hopefully sunny) Come and share in some endulgence and pleasure or maybe explore my wild and wicked side....

I do use a refferal system and do not meet on a very short notice period please allow at least a 2hr period in order for me to verify you and ofcourse allowing me time enough to present myself to you at my very best on your arrival..My screening process may take longer with some of you then others. Regular board posters with reviews (good or bad) please prefferably send me a private message from your username as this speeds up the process alot.

I also would advse you to please make advance appointments where possible as I do not do a high turnover of dates per day therefore you may find that I am not always availible....

I would like to be able to tease , please and satisfy your every need and fulfil your desires, leaving you hungering for more intense passion and pleasure...However for me to offer you my best I would need to feel completely at ease with our meeting as if I feel uncomfortable or ill at ease with you I believe it would be a waste of your time therefore I will not entertain anyone who cannot be screened in the correct way....

I thank you in advance for understanding that unfortunatly we dont live in a perfect world and there are undesirable elements that I wish to avoid for my own safty hence my security measures....

So Gents of waterford when you call me please leave a voicemail should I not answer or send a private message or an email to alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk

This will be my last tour within waterford for this year...Truly looking forward to entertaining you in my discreet location where we can share some very naughty erotic moments together and just escape the world for awhile to a sensual and totally stimulating place and time...

Please note I do reply to text messages and at times prefer this as a first form of contact....
Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkinsxxxxx