Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Romanian (Roma) girl wanted

Quote Originally Posted by anaverano20 View Post
    yeah i think there are a couple of romanian girls in dublin.roma girls are italian.roma is the capital of italy

and like someone said here romania has 23 mil people 1.5 milion the minority u want.i know because i have romanian friends.the girl are really nice but the guys ........better stay away
    Thank you for educating me now allow me to return the favour. The Roma people are a Romany/Romani subgroup who are sometimes generalised as Romanian by some people for the purpose of whatever conversation they are having aswell as someone from Rome. I guess I wasnt as clear as I thought so allow me to clarify. I am looking for a gypsy woman of east european origin who is in Ireland now. I am not looking for an Irish gypsy, woman from rome, romanian settled woman or a man. If that doesnt help ignore the writing and match the picture to people. When you get a match give me a shout.
    Last edited by alterego31; 13-09-09 at 22:21.

2. Default roma girls

so your looking for a "roma" girl

can i ask why ? out of interest..
    there are tonnes of amazing girls on this site - hungarian, czech, and polish just to name a few..

K.
    Last edited by kruger; 14-09-09 at 05:54.
    just play the fu**ing note !!

Quote Originally Posted by alterego31 View Post
    There were a couple of Roma girls in mountjoy square about a year or so ago. Im looking for another genuine Romanian Romany chick. If anyone knows one who has the long dress can you let me know who an where. Anyone similar to this pic is cool not some old granny type. Replies by private mail thanks.

why dont you just do a search in each town for EE girls and find one that looks similiar?

Default ROMA Girls.....

Guys - give Alterego a break!...This IS a 'request' forum and therefore you would EXPECT to get some help from a request that you post...it doesn't matter if the correct term is ROMA or ROMANIAN or GYPSY or f*ckin' ALIEN!.... the fact is he asked for some info, even posted a pic to show what he's looking for...so how about we help him out or don't comment?!...Having said all that - Sorry Alter - I've never come across one (excuse the pun!).

E.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    guys - give alterego a break!...this is a 'request' forum and therefore you would expect to get some help from a request that you post...it doesn't matter if the correct term is roma or romanian or gypsy or f*ckin' alien!.... The fact is he asked for some info, even posted a pic to show what he's looking for...so how about we help him out or don't comment?!...having said all that - sorry alter - i've never come across one (excuse the pun!).

e.
    ok last one

why wud you want to fuck an alien
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

6. Default Excuse me

Quote Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
    Guys - give Alterego a break!...This IS a 'request' forum and therefore you would EXPECT to get some help from a request that you post...it doesn't matter if the correct term is ROMA or ROMANIAN or GYPSY or f*ckin' ALIEN!.... the fact is he asked for some info, even posted a pic to show what he's looking for...so how about we help him out or don't comment?!...Having said all that - Sorry Alter - I've never come across one (excuse the pun!).

E.
    Excuse me "LAD"
    people can comment if they damn well want to - not that i can see how your swearing contribution
    made any difference ?

Alterego, ill keep my eyes and ears open
    Good luck with it

K.
    just play the fu**ing note !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12