Hey guys

I was on my second ever punt today and arranged to meet the lady in her well known hotel. I arrived a tad late, but had advised I would be a small bit late. She said this was cool. I was very nervous as I arrived, but I got there, mustered up the courage and walked to the lift discreetly and confidently. I rang as I pushed the lift button. I got the room no. All was well. I found the room on a high floor and a long way down the corridor. She opened the door as I approached and I slid in. Quite impressed with how she looked and I paid up for an hour of mischief

All went well through the session and we both were enjoying herself. Seemed to really click, but I know its a business and she s remarked on as a pro, so I didnt fool myself that I had a special connection! After a break, I was going for round two, when she suggested BAREBACK.

Now Im a young guy at 33 and I have travelled the world and seen a lot and done a lot, but this was a step too far. I joked it off. I was horrified. I relieved myself my hand and left pronto.

I appreciate that this girl may well read this. I am not about to broadcast her name, but I'll say I am shocked. She said and I quote "I just have to have that inside me! and emphasised "inside" as in no rubber and thre the condom I was holding on to the bedside locker..

I am relieved I didnt now and I feel guilty for even seeing this girl

Lads be warned. Never say yes. Ya nearly could..

I 'll happily give her name, but it may not be sought

9/11 eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!