Thread: lost looking for me

Reviews

Default lost looking for me

has anyone seen he who dares wins he was last seen looking for me in dublin if you find him will you put him on the bus he dont like trains ask the driver to let him off at trotters independent trading co. new york,paris or peckham.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Thumbs up im back!

good evening im back, wish i was in new york with trotters independent traders, i will wheel and deal and get enough money to go see dolly, as i dont think she's coming here!!!!!!

i was entertaining a young polish lady friend ov mine for the last 2 days!!!!!!!! i got out alive, just!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    good evening im back, wish i was in new york with trotters independent traders, i will wheel and deal and get enough money to go see dolly, as i dont think she's coming here!!!!!!

i was entertaining a young polish lady friend ov mine for the last 2 days!!!!!!!! i got out alive, just!
    Ah welcome back, it was getting a bit quiet around here and kerry lad was getting worried about you.
    Everything is ok now kerry lad.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Thumbs up

thanks rover, was missing you too!!!!!!!