Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 The 8th Anniversary

Blog Entries

I was wandering around Dublin trying to find a key that fit and would open a set of handcuffs that a cleint was handcuffed to. A girl had put them on the client without seeing whether or not there was key. Fortunately, I found a matching key-the thought of having to call Garda or the fire Brigade to get the client free just blown my mind, especially with what was happening at the World Trade Centre.

Default Its longer memories you need to see most clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Kimble View Post
    Just a thought on the 8th Anniversary of 9/11.

Can you remember where you were and what you were doing when the planes struck the Twin Towers?

I can tell you exactly where I was and what I was doing as if it were only yesterday.
    I was in Santiago, Chile for the 28th anniversary of the US backed right wing coup of Pinochet and overthrow of the democratically elected government of Allende.

Because of this, over 3,200 people were killed, while at least 80,000 were incarcerated without trials and 30,000 subjected to torture. Another 200,000 people went into exile, particularly to Argentina and Peru, and applied as political refugees; however, some key individuals were followed in their exile by the DINA secret police.

September 11th 1973. The day Chile changed forever.

"I don't see why we need to stand by and watch a country go communist due to the irresponsibility of its own people. The issues are much too important for the Chilean voters to be left to decide for themselves." — Henry Kissinger

"Not a nut or bolt shall reach Chile under Allende. Once Allende comes to power we shall do all within our power to condemn Chile and all Chileans to utmost deprivation and poverty." — Edward M. Korry, U.S. Ambassador to Chile, upon hearing of Allende's election.

"Make the economy scream [in Chile to] prevent Allende from coming to power or to unseat him" — Richard Nixon, orders to CIA director Richard Helms on September 15, 1970.

"It is firm and continuing policy that Allende be overthrown by a coup. It would be much preferable to have this transpire prior to 24 October but efforts in this regard will continue vigorously beyond this date. We are to continue to generate maximum pressure toward this end, utilizing every appropriate resource. It is imperative that these actions be implemented clandestinely and securely so that the USG and American hand be well hidden..." — A communique to the CIA base in Chile, issued on October 16, 1970.

"With respect to your earlier comments about Chile in the 1970s and what happened with Mr. Allende, it is not a part of American history that we're proud of." — U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell in a 2003 interview on the U.S. Black Entertainment Television network, when asked by high school student James Doubek why the United States saw itself as the "moral superior" in the Iraq conflict, citing the Chilean coup as an example of U.S. intervention that went against the wishes of the local population.[

Blog Entries

Default Cheer up

From what happened 8 years ago, its true what they say, ''ALL DOGS GET THEY'RE DAY

Shame about the innocent lives lost, though, but what's that saying, War Generals like to use? 'for good of the common good?

Blog Entries

Default The twin towers colapsing was

the best controled demolition ever.

to this day Amercia still says it was terrorists,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Check out this video

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the best controled demolition ever.

to this day Amercia still says it was terrorists,
    Westside.
    YouTube - 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Debunked
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Reviews

Reviews

Breaking news, a second aircraft has just hit Michael Jackson! I repeat, a second aircraft has just hit Michael Jackson!

Blog Entries

Default Answer the question...

or just add your own

Fifty questions on 9/11

Reviews

the Yanks are a stupid lot I wont elaborate.......

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast