14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 42.86%
  • No

6 42.86%
  • I don't care I never like the fucker anyway

2 14.29%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bigbadjohn permanently banned ???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I banned him. Why? Well, for starters because he is posting requests on hacker sites for someone to hack into the accounts of various members of this site for him.

Tell the truth, it was because some ***** threw his tin star out of the pram ....

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Apparently bbj has been permanently banned from the site.

As we all know , nobody can permanently banned from the site...... i wouldnt fancy being a mod now

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Tell the truth, it was because some ***** threw his tin star out of the pram ....

nbt
    I think Patricia has already given more than sufficient reason. But if you're still not satisfied, just re-read your answer to me on another thread:

Quote: "If there is any hard evidence , why would it be made public knowledge , to tip off other fake reviewers is it"

Now, substitute the word "troll" for "fake reviewers" and you've got it in one.

P.S. You also wanted the community moderators to inform you when somebody had been banned permanently in case they had submitted reviews in the past. You are herewith informed and our duty of care has been discharged.

Reviews

I banned him. Why? Well, for starters because he is posting requests on hacker sites for someone to hack into the accounts of various members of this site for him.
    That's interesting and of course serious if true, I would be curious as to how you know a poster on a hacker site is the same person as a poster on this site. I presume it's not based on something as stupid as the same user name.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I think Patricia has already given more than sufficient reason. But if you're still not satisfied, just re-read your answer to me on another thread:

Quote: "If there is any hard evidence , why would it be made public knowledge , to tip off other fake reviewers is it"

Now, substitute the word "troll" for "fake reviewers" and you've got it in one.

P.S. You also wanted the community moderators to inform you when somebody had been banned permanently in case they had submitted reviews in the past. You are herewith informed and our duty of care has been discharged.

I suppose when you cant debate with someone on genuine points for improving this site , throw the tin badges out of the pram and send in the woman.......

As for tipping of off other reviewers , fake reviews cost forum members here cash , some one suggesting ideas to improve site doesnt

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    That's interesting and of course serious if true, I would be curious as to how you know a poster on a hacker site is the same person as a poster on this site. I presume it's not based on something as stupid as the same user name.

Maybe the ***** here have extended there long arm of interference to every website on the net.....

Christ i better go change my user name on iie , just in case i get banned for being a member there or may be someone proporting to be me , gets me banned.

nbt

Reviews

I just find this so incredulous , at patricia u know what i do for a living as does bbj , so he would know were to turn to..........

all i can say is 2 minutes and 19 seconds

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post

This was was a private request posted on the admin forum , what business to do you have bringing in to the public domain . It was also the contents of a pm to a moderator here on this site , which i didnt give my permission to have posted on public forum .... but i doubt if you will be reprimanded because you are on of the *****

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    This was was a private request posted on the admin forum , what business to do you have bringing in to the public domain . It was also the contents of a pm to a moderator here on this site , which i didnt give my permission to have posted on public forum .... but i doubt if you will be reprimanded because you are on of the *****

nbt
    how do you crash a forum?

how the fuck do you get in there to hack a forum or crash it?

do any of you know is this place any good? *****************

time for revenge

YouTube - Tupac feat Dr. Dre California Love Pt. 2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rambo
    Basically just let any nigger on a forum and it will eventually fail.

i need a cyber nigger rambo. some sorta computer trick that will cause probs

eventuallys no good, i wanna fuck with em now

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEATHPROOF
    some forums let you change password simply by entering screen name

thats a good start changing peoples passwords +its fun

log out go 2 i forgot password then enter there screen name

if it will let you start with the admin change it 20 times
    changing password in this 1 requires an email sent to the person with a new code password in it.

this doesnt work for the vast majority of the users because i dont know the email

i found one though and was able to change someones password but i dont know the password as it was send to their own email.

i look at their email unless i guess which country they spent their honeymoon in. but at least they,ll have a load of confusion when they try to log in and dont know why they cant lol

Reviews

I presume there is a point to your contribution or at least you believe there is but currently it means fuck all to me. So elaborate please.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    how do you crash a forum?

how the fuck do you get in there to hack a forum or crash it?

do any of you know is this place any good? *****************

time for revenge

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rambo
    Basically just let any nigger on a forum and it will eventually fail.

i need a cyber nigger rambo. some sorta computer trick that will cause probs

eventuallys no good, i wanna fuck with em now

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DEATHPROOF
    some forums let you change password simply by entering screen name

thats a good start changing peoples passwords +its fun

log out go 2 i forgot password then enter there screen name

if it will let you start with the admin change it 20 times
    changing password in this 1 requires an email sent to the person with a new code password in it.

this doesnt work for the vast majority of the users because i dont know the email

i found one though and was able to change someones password but i dont know the password as it was send to their own email.

i look at their email unless i guess which country they spent their honeymoon in. but at least they,ll have a load of confusion when they try to log in and dont know why they cant lol

Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast