Thread: Irish Super Man, Where Are You?

Unhappy Irish Super Man, Where Are You?

I've been watching in the sky all day for you. I hope you didnt get hit by one of the many planes flying into Newark airport. All I care about is getting out of here. There is no way out except for on your back. I've no car in this fucking city. The subway scares me too much. Taxi drivers are dangerous drivers. The buses.... too confusing, Ive never even tried. So, you're my only hope of escape. I know you will be strong with hard muscles and when I ride on your back, I'm going to feel you up. I love the feel of hard muscles. Dont get distracted when I kiss the back of your neck or stick my hand inside your superman leotard. I love doing that. Look here, Superman, the New York men are all wenkers. Did you know that my pussy or my arse has not been touched or licked or wanted for about 1 month? All the wenkers/shitheads/NewYorkers want around here is a blow job. Just a blow job. They dont want pussy. What kind of city is full of wenkers who dont want pussy? Their million dollar jobs have turned them into useless lovers. With some of the most greedy and un- manly attitudes I've ever seen in my life. I always catch them blowing kisses to themselves in any reflecting glass they see. They dont wink or flirt with any top model around here. No, they just blow kisses to their own refections. And mother just told me we are sitting on one big crumbling rock. One of the hottest earthquake spots in the USA, but we can feel it because we've too many wenkers walking around getting their strut confused with tremors. *wenkers* think they know it all. They dont even know the difference between a footstep and an earthquake. All I know, is my jaw hurts and my pussy is so lonely I kick the side of the bed every night before I lie me down. How did I get so unlucky with men like this? Superman, fly me over to Ireland, where men are real men, who love pussy and ass and yes they like their cocks sucked too, but they like the whole experience. Not just greedy wenkers like the NYC fuckmonsters.

Last edited by DollyDarling; 10-09-09 at 03:23.

Reviews

Too late dolly, i,m too stoned. maybe after breakfast, hmmmmm maybe not. will tomorrow do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    Too late dolly, i,m too stoned. maybe after breakfast, hmmmmm maybe not. will tomorrow do?
    I havnt a clue what your post is about. and honestly i think i feel even worse after seeing that animation of the fingering penis hole. Come on. cheer me up dont make me worse off showing me dead people and penis torture ffs. Gee, would be great just peachy in fact if u could take that penis finger torture off so i dont have to look at it while i eat my chocolate cake. the one little bit of joy to cheer me up is my cake, and now im going to puke it up. tanx