Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: are we all treat the same or what !!!!

  1. Red face are we all treat the same or what !!!!

    are we all treat the same or what ? we need and answer


    why some the can get some support as some never at all?


    as i can see now sestem is field
    Karen, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland



    regards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post
    are we all treat the same or what ? we need and answer




    regards

    All togther now " We are all Individuals"
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post
    are we all treat the same or what ? we need and answer


    why some the can get some support as some never at all?


    as i can see now sestem is field
    Karen, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland



    regards
    What are you on about love,

    Im assuming there is a problem but for the life of me I cant decypher your crytic clues to what that problem actually is
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    95
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post
    are we all treat the same or what ? we need and answer


    why some the can get some support as some never at all?


    as i can see now sestem is field
    Karen, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland



    regards
    What???????

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doozer121 View Post
    What are you on about love,

    Im assuming there is a problem but for the life of me I cant decypher your crytic clues to what that problem actually is
    Join the club Doozer
    The Truth is out there.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    We should set up a new social group.

    The havent got a clue what Lee is on about club.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    She is on again about photos being verified and reviews not allowed.
    It is impossible for us to put it that way, however there is mistake in system which Patricia has to fix.
    Mistake showed in few profiles.
    Once again we are not able to make such an option for anybody.
    The way system was designed wont let us put photos genuine and reviews not allowed.
    Nicole

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    We should set up a new social group.

    The havent got a clue what Lee is on about club.
    I think almost everybody in this community would join that club.
    The Truth is out there.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    She is on again about photos being verified and reviews not allowed.
    It is impossible for us to put it that way, however there is mistake in system which Patricia has to fix.
    Mistake showed in few profiles.
    Once again we are not able to make such an option for anybody.
    The way system was designed wont let us put photos genuine and reviews not allowed.
    Nicole
    I assume she has been on to you, otherwise there may be a job for you as a cryptologist
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Have to say karen looks hot.
    Thanks for the link.

    P.S. Where's this field your on about?
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •