Yes I am referring to Michael O'Leary and Ryanair.

Several weeks ago O'Leary was on the radio and was giving out about the Govt's Air Travel Tax of €10.

He was saying that customers were price sensitive when booking a flight mainly groups especially families.

Smarty agrees with O'Leary on this one as all that the present Muppets in Govt will do with this air travel tax is to drive tourists away from Ireland, we need to be encouraging them to our shores with their fat wallets.

Now I see that Ryanair is going to put up the fee for a checked in case from 10 to 15 and if you do it at the airport from €20 to €30.

COP ON Ryanair people especially families are fucking sick of being stroked by extras and O'leary should take his own advice and go easy on families.

Anyone with a family will find it impossible to travel with just carry on bags.

Last night on RTE 1 I seen Ryanair advertising for in my mind the first time on TV, Business must be bad...... Why cause people don't believe €5 to Paris anymore as as a minimum it ends up at €50 and if you have a family with baggage also you will need priority boarding (as the days are gone when ryanair would call People with disabilities and young children to board first are over) you will pay considerably more.

So Ryanair cop on before people just get sick of the hassle of flying