Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think this is real? Mermaid really exist?

1. Exclamation Do you think this is real? Mermaid really exist?

I will rub your entire body with the nuru gel and slide on you from all imaginable angles for a perfect body to body massage.

Reviews

It would appear so.

The Truth is out there.

3. Default

u wish darling

I will rub your entire body with the nuru gel and slide on you from all imaginable angles for a perfect body to body massage.

Blog Entries

I don't think is real but I wouldn't confirm is unreal...

If didn't Really exist,why so many different nations,Would tell AS a legenda inded by sailors?if wasn't real why só many people Would tell The saem Story in different languages over and over again by generations...who knows?
    Retired for good all together.
    Thank you all the gentlemen I met, who I'll have sweet memories of it.
    Kids, don't do anything that I wouldn't after I'm gone( the good part?) not much left Loll

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Given that most of my preteen years were spent pining for the mermaid Ariel, I really really want to believe!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	littlemermaid.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	44.7 KB 
ID:	80954

Incidentally, was I the only one who thought there was a dirty subtext to this song? I mean, it does include the lyric "Darling, it's better down where it's wetter. Take it from me!"

Last edited by Sancho Panza; 15-06-13 at 20:54.

Reviews

Guys and gals, I'm going to say this one simple thing about mythological creatures. The likes of mermaids, dragons, etc, have been recorded in some form in history by ancient cultures spanning the globe. There have been many depictions of different kinds of beasts, but many share remarkable similarities between them, from cultures that were on completely opposite ends of the planet. Now you can leave this to coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidence.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Reviews

thats so fake ffs

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It's fake.

1 the guys seem to be acting
    2 the camera pans around to record the guys reaction, which in a genuine situation you wouldn't do you'd be always focused on what's in front of you particularly if it's that "jaw" dropping.

3. The physics of the plunge is to clean and has been doctored to appear to perfectly match the event of the plunge and a crashing wave to make it look real.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I saw one in mosney years ago.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WatWatWat For This Useful Post:

Sancho Panza (15-06-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Guys and gals, I'm going to say this one simple thing about mythological creatures. The likes of mermaids, dragons, etc, have been recorded in some form in history by ancient cultures spanning the globe. There have been many depictions of different kinds of beasts, but many share remarkable similarities between them, from cultures that were on completely opposite ends of the planet. Now you can leave this to coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidence.
    There are common elements in myths, legends, and, indeed, religions from all over the world. That does not mean any of them are true. Isn't it more likely that people in different parts of the world misinterpreted natural phenomena in similar ways? Or that tale tales were disseminated by traders? I mean, evidence of long-range trade routes dates back to the 3rd millennium BCE.

From my own experience, people who don't believe in coincidence are doomed to paranoia.

PS. Perhaps this article will solve the mystery of the Israeli mermaid.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sancho Panza For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (15-06-13)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast