Thread: Tonight's fucked up film "Disturbia" where is that lap for me to jump on?

Default Tonight's fucked up film "Disturbia" where is that lap for me to jump on?

This is really a fucked up film. Im REALLY SCARED. At the moment, loads of dead bodies floating in a well a teen fell into. And hes trying to save his mommy from this half bald ugly mother fucker who has lots of really scary qualities about him
    Now, I didnt have a lap last night, but again tonight? This is getting rediculous.

ahhh. this is better. changed the channel to "X-Men" so now they are having a trial and some wenker keeps waving his arms in the air and whining "we must expose the mutants. Ive a list here of all the mutants and do you want your kid going to school with a mutant? Do you want your mind read by a mutant? We must expose the mutants!"
    hehehe this sounds like my kinda movie. I wouldn't mind being a mutant. Lets see... if I was a mutant, Id like to be the kind of mutant that could transport myself wherever I want by just wishing it. Then Id be in some guys lap in ireland right now

Ok now Im horny watching this film "Queen of the Damned" about vampires and Im telling you they are so fucking hot. I would gladly give over my neck to have a bite off one of those hotties. And now I feel guilty for going to the tanning bed, after seeing their snowy complexion and ruby lips. Love the dark eyeshadow that makes them look really tired after not sleeping properly for hundreds of years I get cranky if I dont have my 8 hours a night. Oh yummy this black chick with metal bra and head piece is quite something too. I really wouldnt mind being a vampire myself. They are always so sexy and I dont have a problem with being a sexy bitch forever. Anyone have a neck I can nibble on? Tell you what this sex scene between two vampires is lovely... however she just ripped out his heart and is now eating it. Thats not cool! Well, fuck that Id not do that if I was a vampire. Why is everyone lighting up on fire now? Im confused by this film I think I like vampire men more then vampire bitches anyway

Reviews

Default Try this one

Check out betty blue sometime.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”