Gents of Mayo,
I am going to be in your fair city for 3 blissful days of sensuality...Looking forward to spoiling you in the sexiest ways imaginable...

Please note I use a refferal system therefore advance appointments are recommended..Please give me at least 2hrs notice of a date....Regrettably I do not entertain gents who have no refferals....Since my aim is to provide you with the best services I need to feel comfortable with you as well as have you feeling comfortable this is the only way we will reach a totally stimulating and desirable time together. I thank you in advance for any and all assistance you provide me with in order to make your encounter with me a very special and rewarding one.

For the Gents seeking some unrushed and pleasurable time where you just escape from the world I have some very special treats in store for you during my tour...And for those seeking thrills and total adventure I have a little wild side as well.....

For site members I recommend a pm and for others please email me at alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk or alternativly give me a buzz should I not answer please do leave a voice or text message for me...

Kisses Hugs and Snuggles Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

I do not answer private or withheld numbers so please make sure you ring with your number showing......