Thread: Watching "The Haunting" but have noone to cuddle with

Unhappy Watching "The Haunting" but have noone to cuddle with

I love watching thrilling movies and feeling my blood pump hard in my body, but the best part is having a lovely guy to curl into when Im scared. To hold his hand and squeeze it really hard at certain scenes. And jump in his lap right when really scary things happen. But Im all alone and really sad to not have someone here. Guess me posting this is my way of looking for a lap to jump into and a hand to squeeze hard

2. Default hi

hai...this is alex...if intertsed would like to meet you....

3. Wink Dammit, just got back from NY

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    I love watching thrilling movies and feeling my blood pump hard in my body, but the best part is having a lovely guy to curl into when Im scared. To hold his hand and squeeze it really hard at certain scenes. And jump in his lap right when really scary things happen. But Im all alone and really sad to not have someone here. Guess me posting this is my way of looking for a lap to jump into and a hand to squeeze hard

Get in touch when you're over, sexiest accent by a long stretch is a New york 'ladies'

Reviews

hey Dolly , that film is probably over by now, pity as you could hold more than my hand lol, great to hear from you babe, when you going to eventually come to ireland,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Well Dolly if I get to see you when you come over here you can jump on my lap and squeeze my hand and any other part of me as hard as you want.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

I used to love this too cuddling up to your partner I'd love when we rubbed against each other cuddle after sex watching films etc some men find cuddling a bit effeminate for me its a great bonding experience for two people, having a woman in your arms is a great thing....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

So when will you be here ?
    To cuddle in person ....