Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Never writing a review again

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    91
    Reviews
    10

    Thumbs down Never writing a review again

    Having logged in to the site and wrote an extensive review on Elle, when I submitted it I had been logged out Review lost while I thought I was "logged "in. The third time that this has happened me. I have had enough, do you have to be a computer geek to use this site or that function in particular. If it has to time out surely enough people have complained, that the time frame could be extended. Girls, I for instance, would have written a lot more reviews if it was`nt for this bullshit. And ye are paying for it!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    Write your review first in word or notepad. Then log on and copy and paste.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ambiant
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    Having logged in to the site and wrote an extensive review on Elle, when I submitted it I had been logged out Review lost while I thought I was "logged "in. The third time that this has happened me. I have had enough, do you have to be a computer geek to use this site or that function in particular. If it has to time out surely enough people have complained, that the time frame could be extended. Girls, I for instance, would have written a lot more reviews if it was`nt for this bullshit. And ye are paying for it!!!
    If it was a good review tick the box always leave me logged in to avoid time out.
    If it was a bad one then dont tick the box so it times out

    Elle xx

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default No difference

    Quote Originally Posted by Elle of Edinburgh View Post
    If it was a good review tick the box always leave me logged in to avoid time out.
    If it was a bad one then dont tick the box so it times out

    Elle xx
    It makes absoloutely no difference Elle whether u tick the box or not im always
    logged in and it still happens, also there is no specific lenght of time,it will let u finish show verify
    that review is submitted u wont know a thing ull just find out ure review is not posted.Sometimes
    works fine,for me id say a problem with about 1 review in 3.I also have got pissed off and not
    posted reviews because of this
    ps Also the idea of writing it and copy and pasting it prob great idea but i dont know how to do this
    Stupid me

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    munster
    Posts
    91
    Reviews
    10

    Default Elle`s box

    Elle, I always tick your box

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
    Elle, I always tick your box
    Anybody remember Michael Miles, the guy who always used open the box. (Take Your Pick).

    Once a prick - always a prick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Just log in , go to the review section , write the review and copy it , submit it and if it doesnt go thru and you get logged out , log in and copy it and resubmit it
    I have no signature at the moment

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default fine

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Just log in , go to the review section , write the review and copy it , submit it and if it doesnt go thru and you get logged out , log in and copy it and resubmit it
    Thats fine once ure able to do all thoose things which im not

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Have a look at this..........

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Thats fine once ure able to do all thoose things which im not
    Copy and Paste - Learn how to Cut, Copy and Paste in seconds! - making copies, moving text, editing on the computer
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    328

    Default

    aw bers so cute

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •