He even brought that annoying prick of a band along
    Well again RTE must get full marks for originality

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Guys anyone watching Tubridy on the Late Late Show
    What a cop out its just fecking Tubridy show under the Late Late logo
    He even brought that annoying prick of a band along
    Well again RTE must get full marks for originality
    Yeah I have the TV on in the background right now Ber.
    I think you should give him a chance.After all it is only his first Late Late Show so maybe he feels more comfortable with some of the elements of his old show there.
    I would say that the jury is out at the moment on his performance.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

Default Well

i give him top marks for his qs thrown at Cowen.I think the fairy might make a very good host.

regards,
    Westside.

Reviews

whats the late late show , im only a nipper..........

nbt

Reviews

I hate the band! There's obviously no recession in rte if they can pay the f@cking band!! Yeuk!

ESP

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Interviewing

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    i give him top marks for his qs thrown at Cowen.I think the fairy might make a very good host.

regards,
    Westside.
    His intrviewing and guests were quiet good thought Cherie Blair came across well and she has a
    huge arse now but to just kinda use the old Tubridy format takes from it,he even went
    into the audience like he did on Tubridy,Iheld my breath cause i thought for a minute he was
    gonna play that stupid game he used play ,thank jesus for small mercies he didnt.

Reviews

It did seem alot like the Tubridy Show. It probably wasn't a good idea to change the set, logo and theme tune all at once. He should've got rid of that poofy band. But I thought he done a very good job of it. I thought he would struggle with political guests. But he done a good job on Brian Cowen. There was a good mixture of guests for his first show. I had to laugh at Brian McFadden. He said he had to leave for New Zealand because there was no work in Irealnd and Britain for him. The man must have millions. When he left Westlife they must have had at least 10 number ones. How must people that have lost their jobs and on the dole feel watching this man complain about earning a living. I suppose the likes of him panic when their down to their last couple of million.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    Brian McFadden. He said he had to leave for New Zealand because there was no work in Irealnd and Britain for him. The man must have millions. When he left Westlife they must have had at least 10 number ones. .

But imagine how much it cost to feed kerry katona ,when they we still married

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    It did seem alot like the Tubridy Show. It probably wasn't a good idea to change the set, logo and theme tune all at once. He should've got rid of that poofy band. But I thought he done a very good job of it. I thought he would struggle with political guests. But he done a good job on Brian Cowen. There was a good mixture of guests for his first show. I had to laugh at Brian McFadden. He said he had to leave for New Zealand because there was no work in Irealnd and Britain for him. The man must have millions. When he left Westlife they must have had at least 10 number ones. How must people that have lost their jobs and on the dole feel watching this man complain about earning a living. I suppose the likes of him panic when their down to their last couple of million.
    Didn't like his hairdo, as Ryan said, Brians the one on the right.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Blog Entries

Default Yep

It probably wasn't a good idea to change the set, logo and theme tune all at once.

All they should have changed was the host as planned.they shouldnt have change anything else as it did not look like the late late but as a host he was very good although i fecked off after Cowen.

Westside.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast