Thread: Gangbang & Bukkake Party Coming Soon In Dublin 18

1. Smile Gangbang & Bukkake Party Coming Soon In Dublin 18

Hi Guys,

Many moons ago :-) lol when myself and sexy sue first started visiting here in the loverly Dublin, we held a few parties but it seemed to be the idea of it for alot of guys far wayed the actual realitiy of it. Although the parties had a good attendance they were not on the scale of our famous UK parties, so we decided after a few were held to cancel them, and concentrate ourselves on our 121 and 2 girl services offering a excellent service and giving you guys everything you wanted.
    Both myself and Sue still do parties back in the UK and more and more guys are asking us to do Gangbang / Bukakke Parties over here.
    Having read alot of post on here and the amount of phone calls we are getting for us to do a party over here we have decided to hold one on our next tour in September.

It will be a 2 Hour 2 Girl Gangbang/Bukakke Party and will most likely to be held either on the Wednesday or the Thursday.

For any guys that would be interested in attending and for more details please PM either myself (Partybabe Liz) or my partner in crime Sexy Sue.
    To see photos of us please see the link below to our advertisement.
    Look forward to hearing from you all soon Love Liz and Sue xoxoxo

PLEASE PM US ON HERE FOR DETAILS ON DATES,FEES AND TIMES AND DONT NOT TRY TO RING US UNTIL WE ARRIVE BACK IN DUBLIN
    OUR DUO ADVERT WILL GO BACK UP ON THE SITE ON THE SATURDAY BEFORE WE ARRIVE IN DUBLIN
    Last edited by sexysue; 04-09-09 at 08:57. Reason: missed some info off