Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Horan in Cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Horan in Cork

    To the lads in Cork.

    Alec will be in Cork next week. Whats the best hotel to stay in so as to save me too much travelling to meet the girls.

    PM me please . Do Not mention any hotels on this thread as they will be deleted.

    To the Mods- Is it OK for me to ask this ? If not delete it.

    Ta very much.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default What ever happened to Jimmy Barry Murphy ?

    It'll be an awful weekend for them QP, what with Tipp and The Cats showing how it should be done.

    Laughing already I'm afraid.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Alec...........

    What are your rates???........... Any extras???..................

    PM me.................................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,556
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default The Simon Hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    To the lads in Cork.

    Alec will be in Cork next week. Whats the best hotel to stay in so as to save me too much travelling to meet the girls.

    PM me please . Do Not mention any hotels on this thread as they will be deleted.

    To the Mods- Is it OK for me to ask this ? If not delete it.

    Ta very much.
    Just around the cornor from Jurys Inn.I high reccommend it.

    Hope this helps,
    Westside.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Off to C ROKER

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    It'll be an awful weekend for them QP, what with Tipp and The Cats showing how it should be done.

    Laughing already I'm afraid.
    Well we won an All-Ireland each of the last 2 weekends and were off to Croker on the 20th
    for the football final so dont worry bout us but i would say things aint so rosy in yer own
    Garden
    The bould Jbm is in rude health and we appreciate u asking
    All the best now

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    To the lads in Cork.

    Alec will be in Cork next week. Whats the best hotel to stay in so as to save me too much travelling to meet the girls.
    Jesus Brother Alec, you're starting to sound like an escort looking for advise on the best hotels to stay in.

    Do you believe in reincarnation?

    If so, what were you in a past life?

    And, what name did you work under?


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well we won an All-Ireland each of the last 2 weekends and were off to Croker on the 20th
    for the football final so dont worry bout us but i would say things aint so rosy in yer own
    Garden
    The bould Jbm is in rude health and we appreciate u asking
    All the best now
    Well apart from 2 Heineken Cup wins and 13 out of the last 18 AIB Leagues (it probably would be 18/18 if we didnt split up our teams to give the rest a chance) I would agree with you.

    We're more into International sports here in Limerick than your parochial knock about ye are so keen on in Cork. GAA is more redneck pursuit.

    ps I would almost support Cork against Kerry if it wasnt so obvious that the will choke..........again.

    Wisk Cork City FC well, I hear they are unwell.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,126
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    To the lads in Cork.

    Alec will be in Cork next week. Whats the best hotel to stay in so as to save me too much travelling to meet the girls.

    PM me please . Do Not mention any hotels on this thread as they will be deleted.

    To the Mods- Is it OK for me to ask this ? If not delete it.

    Ta very much.
    Well if none of the Cork escorts reply to calls next week we will know the reason why.
    They will all be queueing up to meet Alec.
    The Truth is out there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Jesus Brother Alec, you're starting to sound like an escort looking for advise on the best hotels to stay in.

    Do you believe in reincarnation?

    If so, what were you in a past life?

    And, what name did you work under?

    Ah yere all being difficult now. You are gonna confuse the innocents around here.

    So lets start again. Alec is in Cork on business for the week. He will be staying in a hotel in the city. He wants to know where the girls usually work from so he can pay them a visit and reward them with some of his hard earned cash.

    He will be leaving the car at home and wont feel like travelling from hotel to apartment to hotel. Therefore whatever hotel has the most escorts (if there is such an establishment) is where he will stay and where he will spend. Savvy !

    Thank You.

    ps no way could I be a male escort - just don't have the right equipment I'm afraid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •