Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowballing

Reviews

Well al.fie, it's basically a kiss, but instead of the normal exchange of saliva, you exchange sperm with your partner or partners. I take it, that there is no need for me to explain how the sperm originally got to be in one of the participant's mouths.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Well al.fie, it's basically a kiss, but instead of the normal exchange of saliva, you exchange sperm with your partner or partners. I take it, that there is no need for me to explain how the sperm originally got to be in one of the participant's mouths.
    Artificial Insemination maybe?
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Craze

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    This got to be a craze at some of the kiddies discos(14 to 17 yr olds) a few years back
    but what the little girlies were doing was sucking off their boyfriend or whoever in some
    dark corner,then going on the dancefloor and pick some unsuspecting bloke snog him
    and deposit the load
    Dont u just admire young love

Jazus, I really did have a very sheltered youth. When I was a teenager if I got a blow job I was delighted if she let me finish in her mouth. I she'd tried to give it back to me I'd have run a mile.

Whatever will the little devils think of next!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12