Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: mandy

Default Oh Mandy well you kissed my and stopped me from shaking.

I know that Barry Manilow was also searching for Mandy.

Maybe he answered and was trying to scare you off.

YouTube - Barry Manilow - Oh Mandy

2. Thumbs up Canadian mandy now a garda!!!!!!!!!!kinky

Dear All,
    arrived in ennis yesterday and recieved some silly calls from a very sad individual and as a prank decided to divert phone to garda for laugh. UNFORTUNATELY I forgot to change diversion( killed a couple of brain cells in past!!!!!!!!! ) Honest mistake guys. That said garda UNIFORM HMMMM.
    Many thanks to the client who informed me of this error.

SLAN,

CANADIAN MANDY

Reviews

Default Mandy - what are you at

Hey PI, first of all I must apologise as I did not believe your post when I read it first, I assumed you were just trying to take business away from this person, so I apologise.
    Secondly - Mandy what the hell are you at, you really need to get the old act together girl, you wont get mnay clients if you keep directing your calls to the garda, the guards now have this guys mobile number , you are a twit.

Reviews

Maybe not only this guy's mobile number Rodeoman, but also other, genuine punters who tried to contact her. Some will no doubt have tried to contact her on landlines, and if the gardai have the ability to trace them?

Reviews

Exclamation out ov order!

mandy,

thats out ov order what you did, like the other 2 lads have said, the guards have all the numbers ov clients that phoned you that day, very funny isnt it, i think you need to lay ov the drink during the day!!!!!!!!

Reviews

is Mandy back on the sauce again, that is a pity but then again hanging out with Abba and you can see why she would lol

Reviews

Exclamation disaster!

imagaine meeting them 2 in a bar 1 night, holy fuck, i think i just get myself locked up for the night, at least you no ur safe!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by galway hooker View Post
    Dear All,
    arrived in ennis yesterday and recieved some silly calls from a very sad individual and as a prank decided to divert phone to garda for laugh. UNFORTUNATELY I forgot to change diversion( killed a couple of brain cells in past!!!!!!!!! ) Honest mistake guys. That said garda UNIFORM HMMMM.
    Many thanks to the client who informed me of this error.

SLAN,

CANADIAN MANDY

You are a very scary person. I doubt that any of your clients are in trouble with the police but I can see that you would be. Police do not take kindly to being used in pranks. I would not like to be a client of yours if they come calling.

Reviews

I was in a pub one night in Galway with friends, when Abba (Roxy) arrived and walked up to apparently was a client at one stage, she started shouting at the guy why he had not re visited her and everyone in the bar knew the score, how embarrassing is that and how professional is that lol, it was funny but I would hate if it was me she turned on.

Reviews

Exclamation nightmare!

ha, poor guy i say his was mortified.

shes a proper nut case that 1.

roxy and mandy = friut and nut!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast