Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Instant marriage?

Default Instant marriage?

Hello future husbands,
    So when I get to Ireland, I hope to catch me a hubby, but what I would like to know is, can it be an instant "just add water and stir" wedding?

The kind you can have in America.... by either running off to Vegas to get Elvis to marry you or even to the local courthouse and have it done in a couple hours.

Can it be this simple or is it a long process?

Reviews

Thumbs up back to the future!!!!!

dolly by the time you get to ireland, they could even make children with water, a bit like instant mash!!!!!

dates dolly, dates thats what we want to see!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

dolly
    it will be quick but, then, by the time we see you we will all be old

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Hello future husbands,
    So when I get to Ireland, I hope to catch me a hubby, but what I would like to know is, can it be an instant "just add water and stir" wedding?

The kind you can have in America.... by either running off to Vegas to get Elvis to marry you or even to the local courthouse and have it done in a couple hours.

Can it be this simple or is it a long process?
    In Ireland you have to be vetted by the Mammy first. These have a natural aversion to "durty young hussies", which are women who prefer sex to doing housework. Your best bet, if you find the right man, is to invite him to Lourdes, with the Mammies blessing and hijack the plane to Vegas.

Now darlings, I am 100% serious here.
    I will be bringing some special water with me. My mother brought me back a bottle of Alaskan Glaciar Water so I want to find a lovely Irish guy and bring along my Alaskan Glaciar Water and have an instant wedding.

Reviews

hugely confused dolly what are you planning to do with the glacier water?
    over & out

Reviews

Thumbs up seek her here and we seek her there!!!!

I will be bringing some special water with me. My mother brought me back a bottle of Alaskan Glaciar Water so I want to find a lovely Irish guy and bring along my Alaskan Glaciar Water and have an instant wedding.
    what year you getting married dolly!!!!!!

8. Default

Hello Dolly, I am single at present, I am well educated, I like knitting and I also like Star Trek, and I have 2 pet goldfish- Percy and Pauly, I am looking for a girlfriend or a wife.
    Most women think I am a little boring, but give me a chance and I can make you happy, so get back to me as soon as you can.

Timmy.

Reviews

Exclamation all alone

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tosser View Post
    Hello Dolly, I am single at present, I am well educated, I like knitting and I also like Star Trek, and I have 2 pet goldfish- Percy and Pauly, I am looking for a girlfriend or a wife.
    Most women think I am a little boring, but give me a chance and I can make you happy, so get back to me as soon as you can.

Timmy.
    i think you will be single for along time, enjoy wanking!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i think you will be single for along time, enjoy wanking!!!!!
    I think boring if FUN!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast