Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Instant marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tosser View Post
    Hello Dolly, I am single at present, I am well educated, I like knitting and I also like Star Trek, and I have 2 pet goldfish- Percy and Pauly, I am looking for a girlfriend or a wife.
    Most women think I am a little boring, but give me a chance and I can make you happy, so get back to me as soon as you can.

Timmy.
    Timmy, you sound lovely. Problem is I have 2 cats and they might like to eat your 2 goldfish. I wouldnt want your heart to get broken, you know?

Blog Entries

If you do decide to jump the broom, do it up North-its easier to get divorced there

Noone has answered my question yet
    Can a wedding take place instantly? As easy as a packet of powder soup mix and just add water.

Reviews

Here is Judge Anonymouse (B.Tl; DLP*, called to the Bar every weekend) to answer your question.

Sorry, Dolly, instant marriages in the Republic are not possible. A minimum of three months' notice must be given to the Registrar of the county wherein you plan to get married, and you have to beinterviewed by them some weeks prior to your nuptials. Obviously Dublin or Cork will be much busier than other counties and will have less openings, but you like the West anyway, right?

Divorce is easier, but still irritating to obtain. You must be living apart for four out of the previous five years, and Christ help you if you and your ex-spouse have assets to carve up.

*B.Tl = Big Tit Lover
    DLP = Dirty Little Pervert

Blog Entries

It takes 8 days to establish residency in the North if you're going to get married in the Registor's office-it's WAY easy up there!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Here is Judge Anonymouse (B.Tl; DLP*, called to the Bar every weekend) to answer your question.

Sorry, Dolly, instant marriages in the Republic are not possible. A minimum of three months' notice must be given to the Registrar of the county wherein you plan to get married, and you have to beinterviewed by them some weeks prior to your nuptials. Obviously Dublin or Cork will be much busier than other counties and will have less openings, but you like the West anyway, right?

Divorce is easier, but still irritating to obtain. You must be living apart for four out of the previous five years, and Christ help you if you and your ex-spouse have assets to carve up.

*B.Tl = Big Tit Lover
    DLP = Dirty Little Pervert
    But Ireland is full of spontaneous people who have spontaneous fun. So why not allow spontaneous marriage?
    Ironic tho, America is full of boring people who take their time thinking things thru, yet they allow the instant marriages by Elvis. I am not quite understanding this irony...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Divorce

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    But Ireland is full of spontaneous people who have spontaneous fun. So why not allow spontaneous marriage?
    Ironic tho, America is full of boring people who take their time thinking things thru, yet they allow the instant marriages by Elvis. I am not quite understanding this irony...
    They also have quicke divorce which u will need if u have instant marriage
    There is an old saying Dolly" Marry in haste and Repent at leisure"
    Im sure u get the message in that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12