Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Sex with a Beautiful Stranger.

Default Wild Sex with a Beautiful Stranger.

Really I should know better. Out for a drink with friends, the usual Sunday evening or so I would have thought. Was introduced to a young lady who for some bizarre reason took a fancy to me.

Now back home in my ivory tower exceedingly drunk and having had a rather feral sexual liason with said young lady.

I thought this sort of activity was a thing of the past for one such as I. Not to blew my own trumpet but I do believe I performed most adequately. Phone numbers exchanged and erotic texts sent to and fro already. It would appear that, tonight at least, Banned User was the proverbial stud/ sex machine.

How strange life can be, How strange........

I don't believe that I shall be able to work tomorrow, no not from sexual excess, but because of one Jamaican Rum too many.

Sometimes Life IS Beautiful.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Really I should know better. Out for a drink with friends, the usual Sunday evening or so I would have thought. Was introduced to a young lady who for some bizarre reason took a fancy to me.

Now back home in my ivory tower exceedingly drunk and having had a rather feral sexual liason with said young lady.

I thought this sort of activity was a thing of the past for one such as I. Not to blew my own trumpet but I do believe I performed most adequately. Phone numbers exchanged and erotic texts sent to and fro already. It would appear that, tonight at least, Banned User was the proverbial stud/ sex machine.

I don't believe that I shall be able to work tomorrow, no not from sexual excess, but because of one Jamaican Rum too many.

Thanks for sharing, you put a smile on my face anyway

Reviews

you can beat captain morgan

nbt

Reviews

thats shocking.........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

life in the old dog yet

Reviews

Wink

Great times,especially when your not even looking for it and it lands on your lap!

Reviews

You luckey luckey bastard!
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

I think that's very sad! No, not because you struck lucky in the pub (congratulations on that 1, and I'm genuinely happy for you), but because you find it necessary to publicise it.
    Yes, we all feel a bit elated the morning or day after we've had an unexpected night of passion, with a stranger. Wasn't it Shaw who said "a stranger is a friend you have yet to meet"? How perfectly true, and how better to befriend a stranger than to hump the ass off her for the night.
    But, is it really necessary to broadcast it?
    I had an unexpected bit of luck yesterday myself, but, guys, I'm keeping it for myself. I even told her I'd prefer if she didn't tell certain people, and she agreed.
    That, in my humble opinion, is how affairs should be conducted.
    Especially when both parties are married.

Reviews

Let us know where this pub is so we can all meet a beautiful stranger like this
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Blog Entries

Smile

Is good to know good things happen to good people

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast