Thread: Ladies Autumn fashion

Reviews

Default Ladies Autumn fashion

My fashion colleagues in Cannes were in touch with me about the latest ladies fashions for Autumn just thought I'd pass it on
    French knickers: crotchless silk ones are the most popular
    Imitation jeans: these are skin tight look like jeans the recommendation is to wear no knickers with them
    Fishnet Stockings:its recommended that u wear these with a micro mini skirt for optimum attraction
    Painted fingernails & toenails: no girl should venture outside without doing this
    Shaven legs: as above dont venture outside the best effect is with a micro mini skirt & boots
    The trend is to reveal as much as possible wearing no bra is preferred wearing your jeans quite low revealing your navel & underwear is best advised If i hear anymore I'll pass it on.......

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    My fashion colleagues in Cannes were in touch with me about the latest ladies fashions for Autumn just thought I'd pass it on
    Imitation jeans: these are skin tight look like jeans the recommendation is to wear no knickers with them
    Fishnet Stockings:its recommended that u wear these with a micro mini skirt for optimum attraction
    Painted fingernails & toenails: no girl should venture outside without doing this
    Shaven legs: as above dont venture outside the best effect is with a micro mini skirt & boots
    The trend is to reveal as much as possible wearing no bra is preferred wearing your jeans quite low revealing your navel & underwear is best advised If i hear anymore I'll pass it on.......
    Can I ask if you were pulling your mickey when you got all this information?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Default dont forget

nicely trimmed fannies are the 'in thing' for Autumn too, bushy landing strips are acceptable...

Reviews

Thumbs up catwalks!!!!

ep, please keep away from the edge ov them catwalks, and stop looking up the ladys skirts!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Message understood! Have some shoppings to do now..

Reviews

skintight leather trousers are back wear hipster(5 for 6euro Penneys) white knickers for maximum sexiness...

Blog Entries

Default Thank you..........

Gok Wan...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L