Hi there Gents,
I am going to be visiting your towns for all of next week from 31st august through 6th September...
Unfortunatly this will be my last trip to these areas in Emerald Isle untill next year.....

I am looking forward to entertaining you in my lovly discreet locations and fulfilling all of your widest fantasies and making you feel totally pleasured leaving you totally stressfree and relaxed....

I do use a screening system and do not see many dates in one day so I would appreciate advance notice of meetings as it does take me awhile to verify you. Generally if you are a site member and you pm me providing there is enough evidence of you being an established client this type of verification is ussually much quicker....
Sadly I do not entertain firsttime appointments who have never met another lady etc etc unless we put you through quite a large screening proceedure alot of advance notice is required in this case......

So whether its some adventure you are seeking or just a nice relaxing time I am quite sure that I can make your fantasies a reality or make your dreams come true....I love pampering , pleasing and teasing and like you to enjoy a nice unrushed gfe that will leave you lusting for more.....

Looking forward to moments of sheer pleasure and sensuality....

Kisses Hugs and Snuggles...
Alyssa 0872758938
alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk
or pm me on this site

At least 2hrs advance notice always appreciated xxxxx