Thread: Any fans of the holy herb on here?

Default Any fans of the holy herb on here?

On my visits to some of the ladies here i have once or twice smelt the holy herb.. Never said anything about it and got on with the business at hand..
    I partake myself daily.. Just wondering if there are any other smokers here?

"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    Bob Marley.
    Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Default Lavender?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    On my visits to some of the ladies here i have once or twice smelt the holy herb.. Never said anything about it and got on with the business at hand..

"Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.”
    Bob Marley.
    Love it,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Ramora View Post
    "Sure its as normal as a cuppa tea mate"

love the weed myself,i grow my own stash every year without fail......"Big bud" was this years crop...........I always bring a joint with me when i go to meet the ladies and if you ask nice, some will allow you to have a quick smoke between rounds. "out the window sometimes".........makes round 2 even better,notin like weed to get you horny again..

I smoke it all day every day and one of the best experiences I've ever had with a working girl involved a bit.

Myself and my mate had an outcall after being at a mad party the night before. He got kicked out early about 4am and I was too plastered to realise and woke up the next morning about 10am on the couch face down. Went home and he was awake and we just had the idea to call in some company so we called 2 girls that had good pics and reviews. Drank a beer or two and smoked a spliff or two before they arrived and WOW they were amazing. Probably the best looking two girls I've ever been with from this site (about 15+). We paid for the hour and aftwards they stayed for a spliff and talked for about a half hour afterwards. It was one of the best experiences of my life.

Reviews

Fond of the stuff myself , although been off it for a couple of months now and many people have commented that i'm not as moody as usual and are wondering why that is . It's nice to get stoned but it's an awful drain on the finances when you are smoking it regularily . Had some trouble getting to sleep for the first month off the stuff , but i'm over that now thankfully and an added bonus is that i'm having the most amazing dreams every night and waking up thinking to myself , holy shit where did that dream come from ! No plans to start rolling again anytime soon but will always be a fan
    I have no signature at the moment