Thread: CplSheMakeFullSwallow

1. Default CplSheMakeFullSwallow

No.1 and the best in all Ireland very extreme kinky and horny couple offer our special full professional s.ervice really full c.um in mouth with swallow and deep throat evrything what yu wish for except anal lokking for only straight male.
    We are very open-minded for new exprience.
    Very attractive from Europe very extreme uninhibited genuine couple looking for only straight gentle male for 3some.We both early 30's yr old.We are easygoing couple live in Dublin 1 off Parnell Street.She is very sexy and horny with shaved sweet pussy,blonde hair, 5ft''9 tall,very big tits: 36D.He definitely straight, 5ft''11 tall,well endowed 8-inch.We looking only generous and gentle male for thresome and great sex.Possibility different structure and configurations.We like bukkake,straight sex,oral,domination and experyments.Discretion and health guarantee in 100pc and assured.We like oral so much and traditional sex.If we are togother first we make show with my husband after you join in to fun.This is same like thresome.If you are curios just call **********.I like make blow job with deep throat for really generous male with lovely cim and very spice and hardcore straight sex.My favorite position is stand doggy.
    If you want to spice up your sex life please just call.Please for respect no time wasters and definitely we dont replay for txt.We free from 10am until 8pm.
    Mobile:**************.Also yu can meet with her alone.We live in city centre in very nice and cosy apartament off Parnell street.
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 27-08-09 at 11:06. Reason: no numbers