Thread: To All My Lovely PM'ers

Smile To All My Lovely PM'ers

You are all so devine to PM me. I did read your PM's. Problem is, my fucking PM box is full and I dont have space made to return PM's. Ive said a billion times to EMAIL ME AT DOLLYISDARLING@YAHOO.COM but of course I know that takes so much more effort to email, then to just quickly send a PM. But this is why Ive not responded. I promise Im not a snob I just have a full PM box
    Email me please and I promise I will reply back

dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    dollyisdarling@yahoo.com
    dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

Come On Dolly, We all know you just luuuurve having your box filled !

Reviews

What was that email address again?
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

Blog Entries

Default Dolly.........

Why don't you just empty your inbox???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Ok Luther, heres the truth
    The thing Im doing is I am saving the messages on my computer, like some suggested. So they are ok and saved. HOWEVER...... Some of the messages are just so fucking cool and cute and sweet the way they look in the pm box. Like the one you sent me with the boquet of flowers when I wasnt feeling good. Do you remember? Sure I can "save" your message saying dolly feel better. But Im not going to have the cute font and the picture of flowers. It loses the personality of the message if I save it on computer and delete it from pm box. I have lots of really cool messages in there with little smiley faces and fun things. They are memories for me and I dont want to delete them I get attached to little things. I have offered a few time to rent more space from Patricia. I would pay her for a bigger pm box. I would think she would like the idea of another way to make money. All I want is a bigger pm box and I would do anything to get it. Id even lick her asshole if she wanted me to

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    What was that email address again?
    Was thinking I should write it one more time just in case....

dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

Feck it... another time dollyisdarling@yahoo.com

Blog Entries

Default I understand Dolly.......

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Ok Luther, heres the truth
    The thing Im doing is I am saving the messages on my computer, like some suggested. So they are ok and saved. HOWEVER...... Some of the messages are just so fucking cool and cute and sweet the way they look in the pm box. Like the one you sent me with the boquet of flowers when I wasnt feeling good. Do you remember? Sure I can "save" your message saying dolly feel better. But Im not going to have the cute font and the picture of flowers. It loses the personality of the message if I save it on computer and delete it from pm box. I have lots of really cool messages in there with little smiley faces and fun things. They are memories for me and I dont want to delete them I get attached to little things. I have offered a few time to rent more space from Patricia. I would pay her for a bigger pm box. I would think she would like the idea of another way to make money. All I want is a bigger pm box and I would do anything to get it. Id even lick her asshole if she wanted me to
    I feel the same way about some of mind, but I just consign them to memory........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L