Thread: Girls not replying

Default Girls not replying

Does anyone have the problem with girls not messaging back, As i am in the UK and only get home once every few months i do try get in touch through there profiles on this, Ive been onto Irish Fiona and AmericanPie and neither have replied. In times of Recession you think girls would be replying to make money this happen to many.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DubFootballer View Post
    Does anyone have the problem with girls not messaging back, As i am in the UK and only get home once every few months i do try get in touch through there profiles on this, Ive been onto Irish Fiona and AmericanPie and neither have replied. In times of Recession you think girls would be replying to make money this happen to many.
    Very few of them respond through the pm system.
    Irish Fiona did respond to my email a few months back but I think the majority will only deal with phone calls.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Thumbs up getting back

i have to say any girl that i have pmd they have got back to me, but also most girls might not have access to an internet, or the reception ov the internet might ne bad in there location!!!!!!

Hiya hun!!
    I cant find your pm
    Can you send it to me again and i'll defo get back to you! I answer most of my pm's when i can log on etc!!

Fiona xx

Reviews

I have never tried to contact American Pie but I can state for sure that Fiona has responded to several pms I have sent her.
    The Truth is out there.