Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont know why im telling you but i am

Reviews

Default Dont know why im telling you but i am

Suppose im just killing time telling you this but iv just come back from the jacks.ihad one of those craps,you know the ones were you just dont feel very happy with it,not satisfied,as if theres more but its staying put,anyway while is was wipeing my ass the pen that i had behind my ear to make me look busy fell straight into the bowl and stabbed my shit.it didnt even touch the water,just stood there vertical.i hesitated for a second wondering should i pull it out or just flush it.i pulled it out anyway and threw it in the bin.wonder could i still use it??.it was one of those pens that just writes better,you know the ones,same cheap pen that theres loads of but you always find one thats just better.anyway that killed a few mins,its a nice evening think il cut the grass when i go home.unless the traffic is bad,then im gona ride something.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Suppose im just killing time telling you this but iv just come back from the jacks.ihad one of those craps,you know the ones were you just dont feel very happy with it,not satisfied,as if theres more but its staying put,anyway while is was wipeing my ass the pen that i had behind my ear to make me look busy fell straight into the bowl and stabbed my shit.it didnt even touch the water,just stood there vertical.i hesitated for a second wondering should i pull it out or just flush it.i pulled it out anyway and threw it in the bin.wonder could i still use it??.it was one of those pens that just writes better,you know the ones,same cheap pen that theres loads of but you always find one thats just better.anyway that killed a few mins,its a nice evening think il cut the grass when i go home.unless the traffic is bad,then im gona ride something.
    Man I just hate those kinda dumps, nothing beats the satisfaction like the satisfaction of a good dump!

I had one earlier that wasn't great, lets just say the clean up operation was bigger then the operation itself!

.. have to cut the grass tonight myself.. its the only friggin thing I hate about the summer - the damn grass needs cutting way to often - roll on winter!
    The Prince of Perversion.

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe View Post
    man i just hate those kinda dumps, nothing beats the satisfaction like the satisfaction of a good dump!

I had one earlier that wasn't great, lets just say the clean up operation was bigger then the operation itself! :d

.. Have to cut the grass tonight myself.. Its the only friggin thing i hate about the summer - the damn grass needs cutting way to often - roll on winter!
    there the ones,i was startin to think there was someting wrong with the plumbing,im glad you have unsatisfactory shits to.waste of a good pen tho

time for a sandwich.......

Blog Entries

time for a sandwich.......
    I'd say the lamb of God wouldn't be safe around you if you had 2 slices of bread in your hands...........

You should check what you left in the evacuation station for worms ya hungry fecker...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I'd say the lamb of God wouldn't be safe around you if you had 2 slices of bread in your hands...........

If Jesus is the lamb of God, does that make God a sheep?
    The Prince of Perversion.

Blog Entries

Default Or........

Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    If Jesus is the lamb of God, does that make God a sheep?
    A Ram..........
    L

Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe View Post
    if jesus is the lamb of god, does that make god a sheep?
    ha nice,, bbbbbaaallleeesss you joe
    two slices of bread,lamb of god and a sprinkle of salt,hhhhmmmmmm tasty.live on sandwiches

Blog Entries

Default Brody Sweeny must love you.......

ha nice,, bbbbbaaallleeesss you joe
    two slices of bread,lamb of god and a sprinkle of salt,hhhhmmmmmm tasty.live on sandwiches
    Or else you're his publicity guy.................... if not you should be................
    L

Reviews

Exclamation undecieded

hey wd-40, ive just come back this second from 1 ov those dumps, belly feels a little bloated and might need to go again, but cant be arse(excuse the pun) sitting there waiting because it fucking stinks in there!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Toilet humour.......

It's everywhere today................
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast