Thread: Impersonating site members!!!

Wink Impersonating site members!!!

Just a quick note to the person who text me pretending to be a certain member of this site. If you did not know that a private message system is in function here it is in fact and its very easy to check things. I have been in touch with this particular member who has confirmed it wasnt them at all.Please guys do not give false information it is very easy to actually see through...

Everyone else have a great evening xxxxx Now you can see why I ask for pms to confirm it in fact is you I am speaking with xxxxx kisses and snuggles xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alyssa jenkins View Post
    just a quick note to the person who text me pretending to be a certain member of this site. If you did not know that a private message system is in function here it is in fact and its very easy to check things. I have been in touch with this particular member who has confirmed it wasnt them at all.please guys do not give false information it is very easy to actually see through...

Everyone else have a great evening xxxxx now you can see why i ask for pms to confirm it in fact is you i am speaking with xxxxx kisses and snuggles xxxx
    alyssa i love you
    Last edited by WD-40; 25-08-09 at 06:56. Reason: ??????????
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Wink I love you to!!!!

And ofcourse I love you all xxxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Unique

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Just a quick note to the person who text me pretending to be a certain member of this site. If you did not know that a private message system is in function here it is in fact and its very easy to check things. I have been in touch with this particular member who has confirmed it wasnt them at all.Please guys do not give false information it is very easy to actually see through...

Everyone else have a great evening xxxxx Now you can see why I ask for pms to confirm it in fact is you I am speaking with xxxxx kisses and snuggles xxxx
    There is no chance that i will be impersonated Alayssa im just too unique

Reviews

Thumbs up love

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    And ofcourse I love you all xxxxxx
    i love you too!! ha.